WoT errors in general

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

N3bu #1 Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21158 battles
I seriously don't know WTF is up with the guys in your development department and your marketing, but seriously WTF is up with this game!!
People have constantly posted that after the new update they've have FPS drops which occur for an unknown reason!!

And to make it even more delightfull you blame it on their computers. So please tell me how the fuck is it possible for a game to drop FPS from 60+ in 1 day to 10+ in another. That's on patchday?!

It doesn't seem particularly normal for a 3 year old game to have such graphic demands when you need to show 2 trees, 5 boxes on wheels and a house!!
Seriously, what's stresfull here?!? I know my Voodoo 3 gpu would be more than enough to run this mess of crap programming.
And how come i have a 4 (four) core (this means it has 4 cores) computer which has trouble eating trough the amazing and complicated demands this product is throwing at it!! Serioulsy WHY is your development department isnisting on only taking advantage on 1 (one) core?!?!?!
Do your people still run Pentium4 computers and say "jolly good fun we're having here!!!".

And to your marketing! Do they know that there are some people which are stupid enough (including me) to pay for this turd in a box and actually expect to have a decent product on their hands and you do absolutely shit to give them some feedback..

I can't count the number of posts pointing to problems which are accuring from one patch to the other and what do you do.. well we will raise the cost of HE shells on a this and that gun and maybe we will put a cap on artilery which makes no sense to any player!!! (where did you come up with the number 5?)

and what about matchmaking.. come on. You changed the VK2801 to t6 and it has lost the role it's supposed to have in higher tier matches, you set the mm to low, and don't get me started with t50-2! the same is with all the other scouts. My t-50 gets more t4/5 games than any other tier. what's wrong with this picture, imho it should be set in t6+ atleast.

I know the ranting made on this tread makes no difference but it's better to do this than tell you to shove your game in a place where the sun don't shine...

btw, you're actually making a product which is set quite good, worse with every patch..

SirBrandi #2 Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37541 battles
Hey dude, easy solution. quit playing WoT, program your own tank game and earn money!

According to you, it must be an easy job.

N3bu #3 Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21158 battles
dear brandeins! you represent the current sheep movement surrounding us all.

this means you're a follower. let me clarify! attacking people in opinions not even concerning you. When there's an obvious problem for many people you just hide and stay quiet knoding to everything the "man" says.. ignoring the problem and thinking everything is well and fine.

well i'm sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the case.. this game is heading into a completely wrong direction and if people expect payment for their work they should do it with 100% effort. which is not the case here...

thank you for your completely blatant response which doesn't make any constructive points..

h0rror #4 Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30484 battles
  • [EPIC] EPIC
hahah i pissed my pants
sad thing is most of it its true
i play the game since the closed beta /different acc/ and the multi core support is a torn in my eyes from day one
+1 from me dude

Baksuds #5 Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19683 battles

View PostN3bu, on 31 March 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

dear brandeins! you represent the current sheep movement surrounding us all.

this means you're a follower. let me clarify! attacking people in opinions not even concerning you. When there's an obvious problem for many people you just hide and stay quiet knoding to everything the "man" says.. ignoring the problem and thinking everything is well and fine.

well i'm sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the case.. this game is heading into a completely wrong direction and if people expect payment for their work they should do it with 100% effort. which is not the case here...

thank you for your completely blatant response which doesn't make any constructive points..
That's a good point.

But the numbers of gamers online has gone up, and I think that is maybe one of the reasons, why the developers seems to ignore the criticism.
Maybe they see it like this: "Hey the game is becoming more popular, so why fix it! As long as we get more in than out, np."
But that only works, as long as there is no similar game to compete with WOT.

An extra server hasn't solved many(if any) of the problems some gamers(including me) has.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users