Jump to content


Can we please have this as a Premium


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Grand_Moff_Tano #1 Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,695
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
OK, I was messing around with the models, basically swapping the Turret and guns around for abit of fun, though I found the error of the camouflages when adding foreign Turrets to each nations tanks, but this tank just looks awesome even with those errors.
Spoiler                     
Spoiler                     
Spoiler                     
Spoiler                     

Edited by Pichu_Trainer, 02 April 2013 - 12:44 AM.


PieperPig #2 Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7256 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013
LOL can I have a dragon and a unicorn and a big staypufft marshmallow man
or steamtanks and land battleshipsand warhammer stuff or battletech
gotta love that he tries tho

Grand_Moff_Tano #3 Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,695
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostPieperPig, on 02 April 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

LOL can I have a dragon and a unicorn and a big staypufft marshmallow man
or steamtanks and land battleshipsand warhammer stuff or battletech
gotta love that he tries tho
I guess you didn't get the fact I was kidding :facepalm:

majogl #4 Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:04 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22959 battles
  • 1,376
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011
Great... combine totally paper turret with no gun depression, with totally paper, slow-ass hull... if they even considered it it would be totally useless...

Grand_Moff_Tano #5 Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,695
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postmajogl, on 02 April 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

Great... combine totally paper turret with no gun depression, with totally paper, slow-ass hull... if they even considered it it would be totally useless...
Well, it would cut the weight down a bit  :unsure:

buttnugget #6 Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 91 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
Time waster Pichu -10


...........................................not that it will make much difference to your MINUS 624!! omg you are popular


I feel a new post coming on.

Grand_Moff_Tano #7 Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1761 battles
  • 10,695
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postbuttnugget, on 03 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Time waster Pichu -10


...........................................not that it will make much difference to your MINUS 624!! omg you are popular


I feel a new post coming on.
It's a shame you can only give 1 a day per post for 5 times




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users