Jump to content


So I accidentally my whole family with WoT...


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

CrazyCactusK #1 Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 11402 battles
  • 649
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010
So, the story here is that I do not live with neither my mother or my father for some time now. Father left for another around ten years ago, got married and got kids of his own, but that is just context.

Basically, I recently moved to the same city he lives at, so I became a frequent visitor, we get to hang out more and I get to know how it is to have a little bro and sis. So what did I do?

Yerp...

Spoiler                     


So yeah, the old man just unlocked his Obj 212, GWPanther, is about to unlock a SU100m1 and is sneaking around on his newly bought (as in, I bought it) Super Pershing.

Little bro has a Churchill, KV1, just unlocked a KV1s, that tier 4 french arty....yeah.







Now I get to pay for three premiums per moth  :mellow:
And yes, sudden realization that the kid has better stats than a big chunk of the playerbase. He rebought his M37 recently, first battle with four frags. Jeez.

EDIT: Before you go all emo about children playing WoT, he plays only while we play. I mean, it cannot be done otherwise, if we play, he wants in.

Edited by sindroms, 02 April 2013 - 07:56 AM.


Jeytav #2 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13905 battles
  • 341
  • [DKBG] DKBG
  • Member since:
    02-04-2011
Thats just awesome  :great:  would love to be able to game with my big brother and my father but they don't play video games so xD

and regarding your little brother playing I don't mind children playing, they should also be allowed to play the games they like mmo or not.  :child:  :playing:

cheers and I'll see you on the battlefield.  :justwait:

CrazyCactusK #3 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 11402 battles
  • 649
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010
Fun part is that after my father decided he wants to play, he went out and bought himself a gaming rig, stuffed it behind his TV and made me hook it up through the home cinema. Actually works. Would you imagine that the screen resolution used is actually 1024x600? Go figure.

saml6131 #4 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 8559 battles
  • 3,821
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
I'd love to get my little brother to play it, sadly he has Autism and Dyspraxia so that's not an option but it is still amazing to see that your 5 year old brother is better than half the playerbase and he's been playing for a few months only when you've been there (If I listened correctly).

Good on you though for teaching them how to play though. Do you mind teaching the other 170,000 people that need help?

Jeytav #5 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13905 battles
  • 341
  • [DKBG] DKBG
  • Member since:
    02-04-2011

View Postsindroms, on 02 April 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Fun part is that after my father decided he wants to play, he went out and bought himself a gaming rig, stuffed it behind his TV and made me hook it up through the home cinema. Actually works. Would you imagine that the screen resolution used is actually 1024x600? Go figure.

haha nice, he even bought a gaming rig that's just awesome (if only I had the money to do something like that)

CrazyCactusK #6 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 11402 battles
  • 649
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

View Postsaml6131, on 02 April 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

I'd love to get my little brother to play it, sadly he has Autism and Dyspraxia so that's not an option but it is still amazing to see that your 5 year old brother is better than half the playerbase and he's been playing for a few months only when you've been there (If I listened correctly).

Good on you though for teaching them how to play though. Do you mind teaching the other 170,000 people that need help?

Well, I visit once a week, so I doubt that it is my tutoring at work there. My father began that little trip from artilleries only, saying that the tank gameplay is too fast for him. So, obviously, his favorite tank so far is the SU-26 with gold ammo  :trollface:

But I know that he gave the little one some tips at least, but as far as I can figure out, I think it is my little bro teaching him how to tank around, now that he was disappointed in the Obj 212.

CrazyCactusK #7 Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:39 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 11402 battles
  • 649
  • Member since:
    11-13-2010

View PostDJ_Octavia, on 02 April 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

haha nice, he even bought a gaming rig that's just awesome (if only I had the money to do something like that)

http://www.gamersnex...pc-black-friday

This is the one he got, minus the case and such. Pretty cheap for todays standards and the APU is actually quite great at stuff like this.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users