• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Haruna_Kai_2 #21 Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17551 battles
  • [829] 829

View PostPanocek, on 02 April 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

6th sense have 20 or so seconds of "recharge". If you try to light up bulb too often it overheats and needs to cool down, thats the case of its failure.

Otherwise it works just perfectly fine.

I'll need to carry a few spare bulbs in my tanks then.
( For me, sometimes in very few battles it doesn't work at all to begin with. So it does not light up at all, that couldn't be caused by anything like a recharge. )

Panocek #22 Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29042 battles

View PostAmberJay, on 02 April 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

I'll need to carry a few spare bulbs in my tanks then.
( For me, sometimes in very few battles it doesn't work at all to begin with. So it does not light up at all, that couldn't be caused by anything like a recharge. )

Just wait with that lightbulb shopping till 0.8.5, it might be not needed

- Fixed "Sixth sense" indicator not showing after instant repeating detection

Ishamel1 #23 Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12236 battles

View PostSchmeksiman, on 02 April 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

3 seconds seems awfully long time, I would say more around 1-2 seconds after you shoot and lose cover bonus. But that's just a my own hunch.

One other thing comes to my mind, could there be a difference between shooting and unmasking yourself and driving into view of an enemy tank due to server processing or something like that? Because 4 seconds (mentioned clan testing) activation time sounds way to long, you would get shot multiple times in those 4 seconds making in virtually useless...

3 seconds is quicker than tanks can turn their turret and aim on you (most guns have a 3 second aim time alone) accurately.  If you drive out in front of where a guy is already aiming you will get hit before the light but that is how it should be.  Spidey sense needs time to tingle.  Don't wander into obvious death traps.

Server side it is 3 seconds, lag can easily push this to 4 seconds, but then it is likely effecting anyone possibly shooting you as well.

If it "doesn't work" its usually (though not always) because you have remained spotted without realising it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users