Today, I have really respect SerB's trolling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Balage501 #1 Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8312 battles
The Beta of one of the most waited strategy game begun yesterday, factions is Russians against germans. Today I went to forums seeing what is going, guess what is the first topic I get?

"MY IS2 can not defeat PANTHER!PATHER IS OP(BETA)"

In a strategy game. Today I realized what is going on on Russian sides, if the russian unit is not instantly kills your opponent then people starts crying on forums.

"the beta test, I bascially control the whole map in early game, then the doc i choose allow me to produce IS2, then the german produces panther, i thought my IS2 can rape PANTHER, but the other way around, i lost my IS2, and panther still remian half health, each tank is face to face its front armor"

In strategy game, I uess you must use your brains, but most of Russian players cannot. I really curious how Russian vs rusiian matches will go lol.

"Late game seems even more lopsided though. I think russian anti tank just isn't strong enough. It's too hard to get guards in range against the mortars and mgs of the germans and the only AT tank that the soviets have just seems really underwhelming. It barely beats a panzer V 1v1 and it gets stomped by tigers or panthers. AT guns just seem so vulnerable now too."

I just wanted to demonstrate the bias of certain people. What do you think about this?

Arkhell #2 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
that you do not need brains to join a beta?
that strategy games now do not need strategy but just mindless zerg rush without thought according to people?
that kids these days are just plain bad at games?

playec1992 #3 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11483 battles
Well in RL the russian destroyed the germans because of a lucky winter and the constant Zergrush with Kids without weapons and T34...

Edited by playec1992, 03 April 2013 - 11:07 AM.

Balage501 #4 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8312 battles

View PostArkhell, on 03 April 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

that you do not need brains to join a beta?
that strategy games now do not need strategy but just mindless zerg rush without thought according to people?
that kids these days are just plain bad at games?

That is a real ww2 strategy game, actually you have to use your units carefully. Capturing strategy points etc. But I just have enugh, that people instantly crying nerf for units, becouse they canot kill certain units.... Imagine this on the wot forums. (btw, I don't know if I can write the name of the game, trough forum rules.)

Farvatten #5 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20852 battles
  • [SWEPA] SWEPA
OK! It is a game and the connection to the real world is like a universe away.
When you play monopoly you don't buy real houses.
I do think there is some unballance in the game but it is a game, so adapt and stop analyze to much.
Some days it is not the right moment to play and the right thing to do is leave it and return later.

Balage501 #6 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8312 battles

View PostFarvatten, on 03 April 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

OK! It is a game and the connection to the real world is like a universe away.
When you play monopoly you don't buy real houses.
I do think there is some unballance in the game but it is a game, so adapt and stop analyze to much.
Some days it is not the right moment to play and the right thing to do is leave it and return later.

Lol, you are right. I might have a bad day. Just had a bit enough about, nerf this, nerf that topics. Maybe I'll something else today. :D

Arkhell #7 Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View PostBalage501, on 03 April 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

That is a real ww2 strategy game, actually you have to use your units carefully. Capturing strategy points etc. But I just have enugh, that people instantly crying nerf for units, becouse they canot kill certain units.... Imagine this on the wot forums. (btw, I don't know if I can write the name of the game, trough forum rules.)

I know so i replied with my thoughts about the current generation of "beta testers"

I blame the companies that use the BETA test as a demo sort of instead of actual testing. People now a days think a BETA test is litterly a fully playable demo version of the game that should work 100% right all the time, and ones they find something that isn't oke they explode in a hissy fit.

o and trying to frontally attack a panther/tiger at range with a russian tank is retarded (IRL and in a half decent game) because of the german high velocity guns. but i geuss WoT spoiled those brats thinking that a IS-2 can just auto aim a Panther tank for insta win.

Xindox #8 Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10495 battles

View PostBalage501, on 03 April 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

I think you can, the worst thing you would experience is an edition by moderators  :blinky:  Anyway, I'd like to know the name of this game.

Sturmtiger_304 #9 Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 19603 battles
Wait, what game is this?

DD_Zooly #10 Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 11829 battles
CoH2?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users