excluding foreign forum stuff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

purplehayes #1 Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35568 battles
so this is the official european forum. and i can see that there are separate forums in a bunch of different languages...

but i only speak english so do i have to see all these foreign topics when i for instance browse recent topics, or search for a keyword?
is there a way to cut them out from what is displayed?

when you go to the german forum section? or the polish forum section, are there a bunch of topics written in english? Or hindi? Or is the point of it so that you can talk with people who will understand you, instead of talking to EVERYONE whether they speak your language or not? I just find it silly that there are separate sections for other languages, but when I click 'view new content'  topics are usually in several different languages so i end up going to the portal to check on the recent ENGLISH forum posts, because its the only way i know of to exclude everything else.

There MUST be a way to do this without leaving the forum.

Edited by purplehayes, 05 April 2013 - 11:58 PM.

CrySpy #2 Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22931 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Sure, click new content and on the left side there is a box which you can set your preferences. What you want to do is to select "filter by forum" this will give you tons of choices, but you will achieve what you are asking for.

purplehayes #3 Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35568 battles
nice one!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users