Transfer of account=tanks lost!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Harrier_on #1 Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5097 battles
We opened this topic to the attention to do not do as I do, that you'll be all like me!

My name is Harrier_on,are recorded here on world of tanks di December 2012, by which time I have been online almost 12 hours daily, playing this game great we've got to have all Tigerele German tanks with high levels, I have bought gold to be able to make them further with premium,i bought gold thought to them to them with a flag inscrptionez,i have noticed that I was given way to an exchange server I could go on the server in Europe, at the Asia,and i opted to make this exchange,two weeks I blocked the account,transfer find made in Asia,stupor when mam logged on the server in Asia there is no a tank of my tanks,transfer making it without tanks only the user name beginner,i have done countless requests for unlocking european account of ever going back to the server from where I left european but I informed that there's nothing that can be done," he continued, "I have brought to the attention of the commanders european server heads,if I want to play I have to make a new account,i'll take from the beginning. Care to transfers from one server to another chance.what to intamplt me.

Who is like me like me will happen!!!!Posted Image

skipyzor #2 Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 16733 battles

View PostHarrier_on, on 07 April 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Learn some (f word)ing  english , and stop using google translate , I can't understand a bit of what you wrote there.
And BTW your stats are bad.

Edited by skipyzor, 07 April 2013 - 07:02 PM.

dio0rama #3 Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9722 battles
"Who is like you like you will happen!" ... sounds like Yoda from StarWars :)

btw: did you look for your tanks in your depot?

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22283 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
It doesn't seem at all reasonable for WGing to offer to transfer a players account to a new server without the players tanks being included, what would be the point? If this is the case you may as well just start a new account and keep your old account on the old server.

I wish you could clarify what exactly is going on with your account, just to be sure that we can understand correctly what has happened. Perhap's you could get a friend with better English or someone here on the forum could translate your pre-google translate post a bit better.
I'd be very interested to hear the correct story.

Harrier_on #5 Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5097 battles
  Through the transfer of european server we have lost on the european and european account and tanks

OIias_of_Sunhillow #6 Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 23750 battles
Can someone please rescind his font size, and colour privileges ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users