Question for the polish

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Shitblizzard #1 Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9400 battles
  • [FFB] FFB
After playing wot for a while ive seen that most of the ingame chat is in polish. Is this because most of you dont speak english or do you just dont like to speak it?

MTWEmperor #2 Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18624 battles
There goes the neighborhood. :bajan::popcorn:

Shitblizzard #3 Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9400 battles
  • [FFB] FFB
lol you think its a racist question? Sorry you interpret that way it wasent meant as one. Its just that i dont speak polish like many others in european countries. And since its a EU server i think english should be used so everybody can understand what is said.

Bundin #4 Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 7528 battles
WoT is very popular in several countries, Poland sure is one of them and a sizable chunk of active players is Polish or at least understands it. It does indeed seem that they just use their own language, probably because it's just easier/faster. While English is the preferred language in some ingame channels (General, Tank Companies), it's not required in battlechat. And that  is fine by me to be honest, if it's not in English, it's quite unlikely that it was aimed at me in the first place so I'll just ignore it.

Unless it's an insult of course, my time as mod here has resulted in me learning the common insults in most European languages so that'll earn anyone a quick report, regardless of language/nationality.

Shitblizzard #5 Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9400 battles
  • [FFB] FFB
Alright i will start assuming its just personal chat too and that it is not tactics or anything important. Feel free to delete the thread so that more people wont misunderstand it as racist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users