Jump to content


people please think then speak in game


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

EHSANBM #1 Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1738 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
admin if you like delete this topic my target is not to make war in fourm my target is to say i become baned for nothing and say my story to people to they think and after speak in game

i live in iran i know god exist and is good but i do not have any relegoius mullas and islam ruin my country . my ping in game in day is 300 or 230 in night 1 am or 2 am it become 130
mullas and islam ruin everything in my country internet is so expensive dollar is so expensive i can not buy gold for game everything is expensive mullas stole people money and kill Innocent people in the name of god they attach lay to god if mullas and islam was not in my country my country become like japan .
in game 2 arabs speak arabic to all i become so angry and i lost my control i say to all i hate islam they report me and i become 5 day chat ban and  now i am in 5 day chat ban god knows i didnot say any bad word to them i only say i hate islam i always speak english in game .

typhaon #2 Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
  • 5,441
  • Member since:
    08-22-2010
Seriously, you should read the rules.
By offending the islamic people, you offend many people from all over the world, most of them are innocent.
It's just stupid, to blame a religion for the stupid things, that few of it's followers do. You could as well offend all Christians then, because of their crusades or witch hunting in the middle ages.
If you really suffered from other because they hate you just because of your religion, political oppinion or origin, you should know better than doing the same.

And if you don't want to start a "war"? Why do you troll the forum then, with the same stuff, that got you an ingame chatban already? Rules here are pretty much the same, so prepare for a forum ban as well.

EHSANBM #3 Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1738 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View Posttyphaon, on 14 April 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Seriously, you should read the rules.
By offending the islamic people, you offend many people from all over the world, most of them are innocent.
It's just stupid, to blame a religion for the stupid things, that few of it's followers do. You could as well offend all Christians then, because of their crusades or witch hunting in the middle ages.
If you really suffered from other because they hate you just because of your religion, political oppinion or origin, you should know better than doing the same.

And if you don't want to start a "war"? Why do you troll the forum then, with the same stuff, that got you an ingame chatban already? Rules here are pretty much the same, so prepare for a forum ban as well.
if admins or you knowed mullas and islam and arabs attacks your country and rape your womans  and they control your country yours must reward me with gold in game not chat ban me i did not say any bad word. they speak arabic in game to all i lost my control i only speak english in game
i want cry :sad:

Edited by EHSANBM, 14 April 2013 - 09:59 PM.


typhaon #4 Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
  • 5,441
  • Member since:
    08-22-2010
Every religion has fanatics, because every religion can be misunderstood.

In my country we have many Muslim people and most of them are peaceful and friendly.

The religion is not the problem, it's the people, that abuse a religion for their fanatic and egoistic goals.

Like I said: the dark age of the Christians is long gone, but it was compared to the crusades, today's religios wars are nothing... the only thing that changed are the weapons... I don't want to imagine, how the crusades would have gone, if they had explosives, guns, tank and planes back then.

Of course I can't really understand your pain, but still, don't make the same mistake. Those two that you offended and billions of other peaceful Muslims around the world are not the reason for your pain and would not approve, what has been done to you.,, you cannot make them responsible, just because they believe in the same god.

EHSANBM #5 Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1738 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View Posttyphaon, on 14 April 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Every religion has fanatics, because every religion can be misunderstood.

In my country we have many Muslim people and most of them are peaceful and friendly.

The religion is not the problem, it's the people, that abuse a religion for their fanatic and egoistic goals.

Like I said: the dark age of the Christians is long gone, but it was compared to the crusades, today's religios wars are nothing... the only thing that changed are the weapons... I don't want to imagine, how the crusades would have gone, if they had explosives, guns, tank and planes back then.

Of course I can't really understand your pain, but still, don't make the same mistake. Those two that you offended and billions of other peaceful Muslims around the world are not the reason for your pain and would not approve, what has been done to you.,, you cannot make them responsible, just because they believe in the same god.
pain and anger blinded my mind you say true i mistake those 2 arabs are not responsible for my pain. but i am enamy with Ancestors of arabs that attacked my country and put evil mulas and islam in my country and ruin my country.
and i will say 1 advise to you never let muslims control your country they will destroy your country. go say thanks to god that you do not burn in iran

Edited by EHSANBM, 14 April 2013 - 10:43 PM.


2alertred #6 Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17582 battles
  • 2,040
  • Member since:
    08-04-2011
This may help you understand:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/

MTWEmperor #7 Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18624 battles
  • 1,252
  • Member since:
    09-14-2012
How does this have anything to do with "WoT chat in game?"

Edited by MTWEmperor, 14 April 2013 - 10:43 PM.


cloded #8 Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11467 battles
  • 41
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

View PostEHSANBM, on 14 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

pain and anger blinded my mind you say true i mistake those 2 arabs are not responsible for my pain. but i am enamy with Ancestors of arabs that attacked my country and put evil mulas and islam in my country and ruin my country.
and i will say 1 advise to you never let muslims control your country they will destroy your country. go say thanks to god that you do not burn in iran
  there is a difference in muslim sunni and shia which i consider another religion uses the name of islam to kill people  and rape women then killing them like syria president bashar al asad who has the aid of iran to continue the murdering and killing of the sunni because he is shia.
c'mon everyone knows that islam punish crimes heavily like killing and raping in fact u can'nt live in saudi anymore or any where if u do these crime beside the shia mulas who ruin ur country not the arab or muslims. just to note the shia mulas are actually not arab at all they are persian to the bone and blood infact they hate arab and muslims they are persian started to use islam to thier personal needs only, beside islam is not religion for arab only anyone can join the islam. and about ur advise i do think it is wrong what about saudi ,kuwait, oman ,jordan ,bahrain ,UAE etc..  i think it is ruled by aliens c'mon stop hating others and show some love and respect to others.

EHSANBM #9 Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1738 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View Postcloded, on 15 April 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

there is a difference in muslim sunni and shia which i consider another religion uses the name of islam to kill people  and rape women then killing them like syria president bashar al asad who has the aid of iran to continue the murdering and killing of the sunni because he is shia.
c'mon everyone knows that islam punish crimes heavily like killing and raping in fact u can'nt live in saudi anymore or any where if u do these crime beside the shia mulas who ruin ur country not the arab or muslims. just to note the shia mulas are actually not arab at all they are persian to the bone and blood infact they hate arab and muslims they are persian started to use islam to thier personal needs only, beside islam is not religion for arab only anyone can join the islam. and about ur advise i do think it is wrong what about saudi ,kuwait, oman ,jordan ,bahrain ,UAE etc..  i think it is ruled by aliens c'mon stop hating others and show some love and respect to others.
whan shia mulas+islam rule and control your country we will see your country become ruin or not.does countrys that mulas and islam rules their country have Science and Technology ? they create M1A2 abrams tank or usa they create leopard tank  or germany ?does sudi create F15 jet fighter or buy it from USA ? in where of  world dollar is 3.6x expensive (iran) ? i want buy a graphic card that is 100 $ i must pay 360$ for it.in iran they put hijab to womans with force if you do not use hijab police will Arreste you .when you sleep 5 AM you will hear arabic words from Mosques they play those words loud with speaker .they say dog is bad where god say dog is bad ?they Circumcision kids where god say do this to kids ?,....

when you play with ping 330 you will enjoy from islam and shia mulas.

Edited by EHSANBM, 15 April 2013 - 12:42 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users