Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:25 PM
Ist das gesperrt worden wegen Traffic? Bei Adfly werde ich teilweise nicht weitergeleitet nach den 5 Sekunden Werbungszwang.
Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:28 PM
Storm On 8.10 Fixes
from 8.10, “soft” objects (fences, benches, stone walls etc.) will be
penetrable by AP and APCR shells – penetrating such an object will
reduce shell’s penetration capability and the object will get destroyed
- fixed statistics bug appearing on some tanks and with some players after 8.9
- fixed the armor of the “IS-3″ turret on WZ-111 1-4
- fixed the appearance of the frontal hull armor of Lorraine 40t
- fixed the bug where Waffenträger Rheinmetall-Borsig drowns too soon (SS: it starts drowning as soon as it even smells water)
- fixed the Object 140 turret armor
- fixed the FPS drop when enemy tank destruction message appears
- fixed rare bug where the shell might pass through enemy tank without dealing damage (SS: ghost shell bug)
- fixed the proper displaying of enemy silhouette, when taking cover behind a tank corpse
- fixed issues with the UI, when many objects are displayed (for example many tanks in a garage)
- in the achievement window the time since player’s last battle has returned
- fixed the bug where the average crew XP per battle is displayed incorrectly
- fixed the bug with the incorrect message displayed for IS-7 loader about being unable to train radioman skills
- fixed a bug where some players were sometimes kicked from the server with “spam_protection” listed as a reason
- fixed rare client crashes when loading maps
- fixed a rare bug causing you to lose control over your tank in battle
also adds that today, the developers discussed global changes in
balance/mechanisms for near/medium/far future. The developers agreed
well, there were few arguments, they decided on several interesting
solutions. What solutions – that will of course not be disclosed.
From the discussion:
- severside replays will not necesserily depend on their implementation in WoWp first
- full list of penetrable objects will not be released
- Lorraine 40t nose will be “sharp-edged” like on IS-3
- gold shells for credits will not be removed (SS: yes, someone is STILL asking)
- there will also be some stuff for tier 10 tank (“when it’s done it’s done”)
- Tundra map also has an Easter Egg, like on Komarin
- one tank can penetrate more “soft” objects in a row as long as it doesn’t run out of penetration
- HE and HEAT shells will not penetrate soft objects
- apparently there will be some change in how screenshots get saved
- roughly 50 percent of all WoT players play on 1024*768 resolution
- Object 140 armor was not buffed, just redistributed
Edited by Caige, 20 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.
Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:34 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:35 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:04 PM
PCM compression - best quality, big filesize
ADPCM compression - medium quality, small filesize
Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:10 PM
Deshalb mal bitte testen, da ich keine Ruckler habe.
Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:24 PM
Wobei ja nicht unbedingt die quali besonders dabei leiden muß!
Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:22 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:36 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:57 PM
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel® Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Video Memory: 1GB Ram
Realtek High Definition OnBoard Audio
Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:21 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:01 PM
Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:25 PM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:48 AM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:35 AM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:41 AM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:43 AM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:47 AM
3 matches engines only: No stutter/freeze average fps 70 - 100 (did notice with certain maps when in sniper mode fps is about 10-20 lower not a big deal)
3 matches guns only: No stutter/freeze Fps is about 20 lower then engines.
3 matches both engines and guns: No stutter/freeze Fps follows gun fps averages 50-80.
3 matches Hitsounds only: Stutter/freezing and fps drop on gun shots, tank hits and tank explosions..
So seems to me that the hitsound mod is causing the issue, But i know gun mod is in beta there is a significant lower fps then the engines and when put in with the engine mod seems fps follows the gun mod.. So may be good to just look at the gun mod aswell...
Hope this helps Kt, Good Luck
Edited by Caige, 21 November 2013 - 04:12 AM.
Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:23 AM
So I try with Google translation:
Hier, nach der Installation aller Updates, begann ich das Spiel 6-7fps erhalten dann 50-60 fps.
In einem anderen Paket, gab es nur die gunmod und kein Problem.
Also mit den Mods und Motor hitsound testen
I hope you will find the prob for our our delight
Edited by bendivx, 21 November 2013 - 09:24 AM.
Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:05 AM
Also tagged with 0.8.5, Gun, KT, WWIIHWA
7 user(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users