Jump to content


Star Wars Fan/Developer Group looking for members

Join fan developer fun

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

ilosz #1 Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Posted Image

"Are you a Star Wars fan? Do you want to develop a new game project? Are you talented in Arts?"

If yes, The Confederacy of Independent Developers is the place to express yourself. We are looking for creative peoples and of course the fans of Star Wars, because I think, that I am not the only "Wars tanker" here. The game project is still in the beginning, we still need devs and the Story book for the campaign, which I am writing now. But If you don't want to take a part from these progresses, you can still be an artist, who edits and collects images for promotional purposes. The choice is yours!

Ilosz

http://www.moddb.com...dent-developers



LordofHara #2 Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18965 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
Is this a mod for Star Wars Empire at War?

ilosz #3 Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostLordofHara, on 28 April 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

Is this a mod for Star Wars Empire at War?
Yes it is going to be available for Empire at War Forces of Corruption,as a full modification. Maybe Laterz there will be an Open source FPS/RPG variant using the CryEngine.

LordofHara #4 Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18965 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Postilosz, on 28 April 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Yes it is going to be available for Empire at War Forces of Corruption,as a full modification. Maybe Laterz there will be an Open source FPS/RPG variant using the CryEngine.

Not bad. I will keep an eye on this. Already played the mod of republic at  war but it lagged during the campaign when your army got to big. It is a pity I fail in graphic design and have a alck of time  but I would surely have helped.

ilosz #5 Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Yea,I agree with the Republic at War thing, but they said a fix in 2.0
Oh thank you for your interest in the project:)

LordofHara #6 Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18965 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
Missed the announcement of the 2.0 fix. But I am glad that they will make a fix for it.
I am a big fan of Star Wars and also Empire at War so in every (serious) initiative I am interested. I hope that some players will react on your call for help.

ilosz #7 Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostLordofHara, on 28 April 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Missed the announcement of the 2.0 fix. But I am glad that they will make a fix for it.
I am a big fan of Star Wars and also Empire at War so in every (serious) initiative I am interested. I hope that some players will react on your call for help.
Well I got on the ModDB site 327 views today, but no one signed up,sent a message or joined :/

Edited by ilosz, 28 April 2013 - 09:43 PM.


Tank_number_100 #8 Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1878 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011
Do you have an idea what the system requirements are going to be? If they're not to high I might be able to join the béta.

ilosz #9 Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostTank_number_100, on 29 April 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Do you have an idea what the system requirements are going to be? If they're not to high I might be able to join the béta.
These(but still calculations):
CPU: A Dual core one at 2 GHz
RAM: 2GB
VGA:
   -Minimum: 256 MB Nvidia,Radeon
   -Recommended: Nvidia,Radeon 512 MB or the new generation of Intel graphics HD3000-4000

Tank_number_100 #10 Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1878 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011

View Postilosz, on 29 April 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

These(but still calculations):
CPU: A Dual core one at 2 GHz
RAM: 2GB
VGA:
   -Minimum: 256 MB Nvidia,Radeon
   -Recommended: Nvidia,Radeon 512 MB or the new generation of Intel graphics HD3000-4000
My computer should be able to handle that. If you have the alfa/béta ready you can PM me a link. I'll see if there are any over-/underpowered units. I won't be able to put hours on end into it though.

ilosz #11 Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14315 battles
  • 1,421
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Come on guys...





Also tagged with Join, fan, developer, fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users