Jump to content


Where is my monkey?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Path64 #1 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26816 battles
  • 2,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011
I had a monkey that would teach me to play and protect me from bad guys but I seem to have lost him.  Does anyone else have a guardian monkey that keeps you safe and teaches you how to play?


Aaaand hello off topic forum
- Ectar

Edited by Ectar, 01 May 2013 - 10:27 AM.


Bandokay #2 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16645 battles
  • 117
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011
Posted Image

Dont know if he can teach u how to play but dont make him angry ! :)

good luck

Edited by Bandokay, 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM.


KavouroGamoSavros #3 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12575 battles
  • 264
  • [HARD2] HARD2
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011
The only monkeys I see in the game, are the ones that are driving the tanks!

Sirre #4 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13979 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012
I think you could call my platoon mates monkeys...but we don't guard eachother and usually instead of teaching each other we stick to insulting in the most horrible of ways.

Grebo #5 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31557 battles
  • 248
  • Member since:
    10-06-2011
The should have just stuck to a nice cuppa tea.

They try that hard stuff and its all gangsta style with the guns and baggy pants. Cant hit anything holding a gun like that. I don't know, Kidz these days.....

Big_Rick #6 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20856 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011

View PostSirre, on 30 April 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

I think you could call my platoon mates monkeys...but we don't guard eachother and usually instead of teaching each other we stick to insulting in the most horrible of ways.

Well, you arent alone. My lot could teach each other, and we form platoons with the idea of doing just that occasionally, but they always descend into taking the piss out of each other and/or messing about in low tiers

Path64 #7 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26816 battles
  • 2,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostBandokay, on 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dont know if he can teach u how to play but dont make him angry ! :)

good luck
That looks like him but he is alittle more clean shaven with glasses.

Path64 #8 Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26816 battles
  • 2,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostKavouroGamoSavros, on 30 April 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

The only monkeys I see in the game, are the ones that are driving the tanks!
He is one of them me thinks

Path64 #9 Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26816 battles
  • 2,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostBig_Rick, on 30 April 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Well, you arent alone. My lot could teach each other, and we form platoons with the idea of doing just that occasionally, but they always descend into taking the piss out of each other and/or messing about in low tiers
That is why I miss mine, he was well mannered and never threw feces about like his brethren.

tigerstreak #10 Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 23228 battles
  • 3,546
  • [BL33T] BL33T
  • Member since:
    12-23-2010
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WFqr3_frh3Q

OIias_of_Sunhillow #11 Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23798 battles
  • 2,249
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
Did you spank it ?   :hiding:

Path64 #12 Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26816 battles
  • 2,235
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostMoorglademover, on 30 April 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Did you spank it ?   :hiding:
NEVER corporal punishment doesn't work with monkeys

Akula971 #13 Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18524 battles
  • 684
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013

View PostPath64, on 30 April 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

I had a monkey that would teach me to play and protect me from bad guys but I seem to have lost him.  Does anyone else have a guardian monkey that keeps you safe and teaches you how to play?


NURSE! He's out of bed again and on the PC again. Needs stronger drugs methinks. My guardian is an elephant, stomps on my enemies whilst playing the trumpet.

Jigabachi #14 Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17852 battles
  • 18,191
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
1. Take off your pants.
2. Play some hightiermatches, find either a basecamper, suiciderusher, autoaimer or AFK'er.
3. Get you one of those "internetz" and let it give you his adress.
4. Knock on his front door (still without pants) and tell him an airplane full of blind virgins landed in his backyard.
5. Go in, find the monkey and lure him into your car with a... - fuck! The banana was in the pocket of your pants. -.-

Edited by Jigabachi, 01 May 2013 - 01:04 AM.


WFNecromonger #15 Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36748 battles
  • 735
  • [-TTK-] -TTK-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011
Spanking the monkey is always a good for stress ... so im told. :amazed:

just please no photos of the damage and no running commentaries.... TMI !     :hiding:

Instigator #16 Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 40428 battles
  • 353
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C
  • Member since:
    09-30-2011
Your guardian monkey never leaves you, if you think you have lost him he is on your back.

r1speedyrider #17 Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10062 battles
  • 456
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011
Spanking your monkey makes you go blind.

Navarome #18 Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26773 battles
  • 2,070
  • [GOP-A] GOP-A
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostJigabachi, on 01 May 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

1. Take off your pants.
2. Play some hightiermatches, find either a basecamper, suiciderusher, autoaimer or AFK'er.
3. Get you one of those "internetz" and let it give you his adress.
4. Knock on his front door (still without pants) and tell him an airplane full of blind virgins landed in his backyard.
5. Go in, find the monkey and lure him into your car with a... - fuck! The banana was in the pocket of your pants. -.-


what the hell, did i just readed :P

OIias_of_Sunhillow #19 Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 23798 battles
  • 2,249
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostNavarome, on 01 May 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

what the hell, did i just readed :P

I suspect Google translator had a brain fart.

xxlguru #20 Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 40210 battles
  • 3,741
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011
How the Hell no one have linked this yet?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SeuLPH9An34

Best use for a monkey ever




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users