I'm till the bolloks about "PROFFESIONAL PLAYERS"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

jano2001es #1 Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25229 battles
Has anybody receive messages or comments (offensives most of them) from other players about the correct way to play?
I mean that there is stupid like mushrooms, that they have the right to teach or say, that they want about to play to other players, only because they have better statistics. Of course you don't have the right to answer them about it saying that they could get the way to stupidland and left me in peace, because they have thoose fucking statistics, that most of us didn't take on mind only because WOT is a game and of course is for fun, or also you play a lot of times to get more money to buy other tanks, or ...

It must be really important, because how is this kind of race speaking about it. The day that doesn't exist more WOT this people is going to immolate themselves.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22283 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Google Translate seems to lose some of the particulars of what your saying but perhaps thats what makes it all the more challenging and interesting.
The heading is a bit of a puzzler. :amazed:

On topic, I don't get too many comments and most are from players who are not too good but become generals after death.

On the other hand, although I play for fun myself, I find it more fun to help a team win rather than just turn up for battle and hope a team wins for me. :blinky:

chuao #3 Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43459 battles
If you don't have the ignore list full, you don't have any excuse. Why bother with that kind of peoples ? Ignore them and enjoy the silence. You can't change them.

Edited by chuao, 01 May 2013 - 08:47 PM.

jano2001es #4 Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25229 battles
Leadbucket:

I play for the team too, but I hate when one player say don't go by there NOOB your tank is heavy, or something like that. Anyway I hope that better das playing where more than bad ones.

chuao:

I have my ignored list full, the only thing is that everyday I must delete somes to be able to put newones there ;-)
I begin all days with the idea of ignore all this stupids, but some days are harder than others. :-)

Alzoc #5 Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16045 battles
I agree that those people have no right to be offensive, calling anyone "noob" but!

Still consider that those peoples may have better stats for a reason, maybe the have spent more time than you on this game, have more battles, etc.

I often do that myself (asking people to go at a place and not another), but I do it politely. You play for fun, we all do. But consider that your fun, is not the same than theirs. That they have fun when winning, having a game with a nicely coordinated team and not a mess of wich you can't predict the outcome.

Example: New map pearl river.

-Spawing two choices, going to the plain (what most people do), and heading to the small pass (wich is the shortest way to ennemy base for both sides).
-Me (SP) and an a T25-2 asked people for the first minute of game to go there and not in the plain (least important place to get), nobody listened us.
We found oursveles alone against an E-75, 2 IS-2,  a Löwe and a Jagdpanther. Needless to say we didn't lasted long and didn't even slown them.

They started to cap our base. Meanwhile the big mess at teh plain was over and only one centurion of our team made it alive we won the plain (great that cent was in the middle of nowhere), E-75 ect stoped capping our base to kill him as he was the last of our team. This cent  started shouting "Noob team!" and such.

Me and theT25 reminded him that we asked for support from the very first minute of the game and didn't get any, and that he didn't came either. He answered nothing but "shut up noobs!" (this guy had worst stats than both of us). He died quickly.

So me and the and the T25 wich were the only ones to do something usefull for the team, didn't had much "fun" (barely the time to shoot a few shells before dying).

So don't you think we had the right to be a bit angry after dying? We didn't started to insult the team but I can understand that people do (don't make me say what I didn't, I'm not ok with someone insulting somebody else). We simply watched our team quickly loosing and said nothing until the cent started to speak.

So in short; having better stats does not gives the right to insult anyone, but if you see a player with better stats asking you to dosomething, please at least listen to him, they are good chances that this guy is right. And by not doing it and maybe causing your team to lose think that you may spoil the fun of this player.

Decision of what to do is up to you, but at least listen.

Without the will of agressing anyone^^

Alzoc

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22283 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postjano2001es, on 01 May 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Leadbucket:
I play for the team too, but I hate when one player say don't go by there NOOB your tank is heavy, or something like that. Anyway I hope that better das playing where more than bad ones.

Two things that will make you lose more games.

1, Being too passive and waiting for the enemy to come to you. Like staying in the back quarter of the map. Doing this means you cannot support any push or light up anything for your arty to have a crack at, also means enemy get close enough to light your arty for theirs.

2. Being too aggressive and pushing too far a head of support. Most maps have areas around the middle of the in which you can shelter from arty and if you push too far you end up in enemy arty range, when you should be trying to draw the enemy into your arty range.

To increase your chances of a win......
Be aggressive but not reckless,
Aim to cause as much damage as possible, not necessarily kills,
Don't sit in front of another tank playing who's going to load first, don't be afraid to pull back to cover or angle while you reload.
Don't sit side on to a tank that's shooting you, turn your hull as well as your turret.

The ignore list is a waste of time. I have no one on mine.
The chances of meeting the same player again is remote and even if you do the chances of him remembering you is remote.

jano2001es #7 Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25229 battles
Alzoc.

When one player better or not than me, start to explain something with the word "noob" in the sentence, is enought to stop listen him and say some other things to him. The sentence that I have been received was something like:

In map Fiords, my tank an IS-3 (no extras)
1º message from francearus: "heavy tanks dont go up the hill"
2º I done that I like, and of course I went by the hill with some others
3º message from francearus:  "I dont know if you are noob or not, but the hill is for not heavy tanks"
4º I answer him "THANKS TO THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYS WITHOUT TRYING TO TEACH ANY TO OTHERS, ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER TANKS." two times perhaps he hasn't enought time to read.

After the battle I start a channel with him, and he still saying that he is better than me because the statistics and blah blah blah ....  and he is in his right to say me what to do.
I told him about don't have a very big mouth because there could be other that could play better than him, but he respond that he is one of the best in the world.

Come on. how a man can be more stupid than this? What he think? that he is something like a GOD. Not my kid this is not the way with me.

The pitty is that all the things that this people say, is allways behind a keyboard with a very big mouth, if it was face to face, another song will play in to his head.
Sorry but I was angry again reminding it.

jano2001es #8 Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25229 battles
Leadbucket:

this is the way that I like for play .... of course not always is possible, but ....

The ignore list is for nothing ..... in the future, but in the same moment helps to stop reading some idiots.

Alzoc #9 Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16045 battles

View Postjano2001es, on 01 May 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Agree with you ^^

And said it in the first place, having better stats, or even being really better (stats don't tell everything), don't gives him (or anybody) to looks others from above, or worse insulting others.

Besides heres you were right climbing the hill :smile: .

IS-3 has a big horsepower to get there quickly. Would have been different if you were driving like a Maus or you would have been the only heavy of your team (in wich case you would have been needed in the town). And it's always good to have both meds and heavy at the same place because they are complementary.

The most basice rule, (what I ask people for) is to scatter enough to cover all approach, without being too weak on one side to stand long enough for renforcements to come. If all peoples looked at their minimap, would never have to ask people to cover all roads.

jano2001es #10 Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25229 battles
Alzoc:

when I start the private channel, I start saying that he didn't know nothing about me and why he must be more polite with words like noob.

then he ask me if I was the tank that goes by the hill, I said yes, and he begin refering to the stats.

Thaks all for your opinions.

Edited by jano2001es, 01 May 2013 - 11:35 PM.

F_U_C_K_M_E_M_O_R_E #11 Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31227 battles
I dont go in private channel, he is not my friend and i dont care.

And when, usualy in sand river or anyplace with a hill where a large TD can snipe , i tell a heavy / med/ light to go away to let me park my big ass E3 / 268 at the usual TD spot they tell me to f_ck off  :angry: , and the others going by "dont tell him what to do" stuff  >>>>> ok then i just drive in the middle and i just tell the other team that free XP is coming for them if  they shoot me.

And after that you have the usual "you noob E3 why did you go there" etc..................they dont even deserve me to help in the battle.
I put them on my ignore list so they cannot contact me  :teethhappy:

It might make me look like a troll but why would i play with a bunch of idiots who dont even understand the basics of strategic placement ?

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #12 Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles
Empty flanks make me rage, yes. Specially if I'm the only one protecting that flank.
Then I start raging even more (in fact, I'm surprised I never got banned in-game for swearing/namecalling)

Current trend is to either  form a "lemontrain" (Lemontrain: People forming a very powerfull group, but they get stalled by 1 or 2 enemy tanks... and deliberately refuse to back up an open flank)
Or people refusing to take ANY risk whatsoever ("no riskers" or "campers").

Yep, I rage a lot, in-game...

F_U_C_K_M_E_M_O_R_E #13 Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31227 battles
Posted Image

Edited by Double_Eagle, 02 May 2013 - 01:23 PM.

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #14 Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostDouble_Eagle, on 02 May 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Lemming train ?

No, a "lemmingtrain" doesn't stop at the first sight of a tank. A lemontrain does (leaves a sour taste for the rest of the team)...

F_U_C_K_M_E_M_O_R_E #15 Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31227 battles

View PostCostarring, on 02 May 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

No, a "lemmingtrain" doesn't stop at the first sight of a tank. A lemontrain does (leaves a sour taste for the rest of the team)...

Posted Image

psge #16 Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13381 battles

View PostLeadbucket, on 01 May 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

To increase your chances of a win......
Be aggressive but not reckless,

Simple to say but so hard to get right.  If you master this then you will have gone a long way to being successful.  Wish I could plus rep but all out for today.  Nevertheless probably something we shoudl all seek to improve on.

RegularLogic #17 Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 38177 battles
Spoiler                     

If people are giving you advice on how to play, i'd take it.... the more you know, right?

Ronineter #18 Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • [READ] READ
I still haven't got a single player raging against me after battle against me in personal chat.......  only some of those beggers. My ignore list contains 3 residents after 2 years.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users