Jump to content


Defeat the top players of euro server

defeat top player

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

PanzerT758es #1 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5901 battles
  • 42
  • [MAIN] MAIN
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011
I have defeat, in team, top players  :glasses:

Team to survival, cannon for victory  :bajan:

You guys, u have defeat, top players?

If yes proof that  :hiding:

here is the full link

http://gkourou.webuda.com/shot_083.jpg (from my server)

Edited by PanzerT758es, 03 May 2013 - 03:45 PM.


fabse #2 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 43854 battles
  • 553
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    07-16-2010
... wtf?

hamstor #3 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15096 battles
  • 678
  • Member since:
    04-10-2012
Engrish plis

yonu1992 #4 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 10827 battles
  • 123
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010
Stop being so insecure little fellow tanker. :glasses:​   Also...nobody cares. :eyesup:

_EnJoYkA_ #5 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31237 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    02-18-2012
Yes!  :great:

SirCampAlotNor #6 Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1289 battles
  • 236
  • Member since:
    02-20-2011
"Those are not the words you are looking for"

puzdre #7 Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13986 battles
  • 726
  • Member since:
    05-17-2011

View PostPanzerT758es, on 03 May 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

I have defeat, in team, top players  :glasses:

Team to survival, cannon for victory  :bajan:

You guys, u have defeat, top players?

If yes proof that  :hiding:

here is the full link

http://gkourou.webuda.com/shot_083.jpg (from my server)
Good job mate not to many players can win in random battles, so few people have win of 44% it must be difficult to maintain that level of gameplay, you have a reserved spot in my specials need list :great:

chiko123 #8 Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 47572 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View Postpuzdre, on 03 May 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Good job mate not to many players can win in random battles, so few people have win of 44% it must be difficult to maintain that level of gameplay, you have a reserved spot in my specials need list :great:
so true :P

Scrap #9 Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 6759 battles
  • 462
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010
Dear PanzerT758es,

Most people understand the ways of random battles. Not even the best player can stand against a team if his or her own team lets him down. Thereby understanding the concept most people don't screenshot if they kill top players as it has absolutely no merit and earns no internet fame so to speak.

On the other hand if you won a clan battle with a top clan or did some kind of solo against a top player then it would be somewhat noticeable.

PanzerT758es #10 Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5901 battles
  • 42
  • [MAIN] MAIN
  • Member since:
    04-02-2011

View PostScrap, on 04 May 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

Dear PanzerT758es,

Most people understand the ways of random battles. Not even the best player can stand against a team if his or her own team lets him down. Thereby understanding the concept most people don't screenshot if they kill top players as it has absolutely no merit and earns no internet fame so to speak.

On the other hand if you won a clan battle with a top clan or did some kind of solo against a top player then it would be somewhat noticeable.


That is the problem.

This game no offer "Slayer mode" (solo mode) every one for him self.

So the only way, slay the leaders of alliance, is within team....




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users