If the topic is still open to ideas, I'd like to present mine. The general problems with status quo are:
- M21 should be a predecessor to M24 Chaffee
- The jump between M5 Stuart and M24 Chaffee is too sharp (unlike T-50, M5 Stuart has regular MM)
- With both M24 Chaffee and T71 in-game, the lack of M41 Walker Bulldog doesn't make sense
- T21 will need a slight nerf
- M24 currently has a weird MM, I'd wait and see if it needs rebalancing
- M7 leading to L-1 is less than ideal but M7 was a dead-end anyway
- Some extra research paths (M41->T71->T92) might be interesting
- T57 heavy tank still feels out of place... ah well
- T92 might need optimistic stats to be competitive
- The rest of the L-series could be added later
- USA gets a T8 light tank - Yeah!!!
(not posted in suggestions due to first part)
edit - damned spaces not rendering in monospace
Edited by DragonMat, 12 May 2013 - 09:49 PM.