• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

toad81 #1 Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Private

• Clan Diplomat
  • 17548 battles
  • [D-D-D] D-D-D
Subject:
How to Earn Gold coins in a totally free.
My advice is very simple to implement and would benefit all users and especially for developers and staff WORLDofTANKS.
First, there should be a room dedicated to advertisers, surveys, promotions, etc.
In this room dedicated call SPONSOR PAY'' for example''
Where certain areas WoT pay for advertising or market research, and users who participate in market research or purchase from them give you a set number of coins Gold,
bringing an example.

EXAMPLE:
If someone need the company of certain marketing data and in need of a survey can do it here for free in User 's entering into a contract with WoT and paying them for your dedicated service at the end of the survey to the user will be given the Gold coins in fixed prize, and l 'said holding WoT pay real money (This will be of great benefit WoT & users)
To understand this better concluded a survey can be compared to 300 Gold.

In this way you can earn Gold also not spending a penny, or other method, buying things that can serve making purchases online, two methods advantageous for the 'user & WoT all would gain by the Sponsor that increases sales to the player who earns Gold & WoT receiving real cash.
If you like this proposal, rate it and tell your friends,
I wonder if all you can implement the LIKE.

To you comment.
by
Toad81
( Server EU )

P.S. If WoT then I want to reward somehow for my idea if you like always, I would be very grateful.

Edited by toad81, 13 May 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Rusakko #2 Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6873 battles
  • [FIF] FIF
Well have you noticed this:
http://www.geforce.c...age/free-2-play

edit: thx for the -1!

Edited by Rusakko, 13 May 2013 - 11:56 AM.

playec1992 #3 Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11483 battles

View Posttoad81, on 13 May 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Subject:
How to Earn Gold coins in a totally free.
My advice is very simple to implement and would benefit all users and especially for developers and staff WORLDofTANKS.
First, there should be a room dedicated to advertisers, surveys, promotions, etc.
In this room dedicated call SPONSOR PAY'' for example''
Where certain areas WoT pay for advertising or market research, and users who participate in market research or purchase from them give you a set number of coins Gold,
bringing an example.

EXAMPLE:
If someone need the company of certain marketing data and in need of a survey can do it here for free in User 's entering into a contract with WoT and paying them for your dedicated service at the end of the survey to the user will be given the Gold coins in fixed prize, and l 'said holding WoT pay real money (This will be of great benefit WoT & users)
To understand this better concluded a survey can be compared to 300 Gold.

In this way you can earn Gold also not spending a penny, or other method, buying things that can serve making purchases online, two methods advantageous for the 'user & WoT all would gain by the Sponsor that increases sales to the player who earns Gold & WoT receiving real cash.
If you like this proposal, rate it and tell your friends,
I wonder if all you can implement the LIKE.

To you comment.
by
Toad81
( Server EU )

P.S. If WoT then I want to reward somehow for my idea if you like always, I would be very grateful.

Well i'm sorry to tell you that but.. that is not how the World works.
Wargaming has other ways to do a Market Research.
Big Company's do it by them self or giving the Job to a Marketing-company.
Ads is not needed because WOT makes more money from player that a willing to Pay for Gold, and it's not efficient enough with the amount of Players that are online.
Google or Facebook has Hundreds of Millions of ads to make money and often it's not enough and they need multiple ways to make money.

Sorry for my english i hope i was able to help.
(im a Graphic Designer thats why i know a lot about Marketing)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users