How do you feel about the Clans?

clans clan cw wars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Cryoshock #1 Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22842 battles
Hello soldiers, i really want to know how you feel about the current state of in game clans so please feel free to share your thoughts with me!

Lets talk about: what would you like to improve, what sucks badly  :tongue: , what is great as it stands and so on!

Let me start: with my 13K battles im just an average player! So far i have been a member of 5 clans! I think the main problem is the huge amount of clans right now! Every player who can spare 2500 gold makes his own clan! Knowing this fact, its really hard to find a nice clan to play with! As in real life the biggest problem is organization! It takes lots of time and work to manage a clan correctly. Unfortunatly the only options you have is to join a clan wich has low tier requirements but is founded by a player only 12 to 14 years old, or a well organized clan with insane tier requirements like having 9 tier X tanks.  :ohmy:
In addition, if the clan isnt on the global map or at least  trying to get on it there is no point of joining it because you cant feel the magic of real teamwork!

OF COURSE, THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, so let me hear what you think! GREETINGS :blinky:

Also tagged with clans, clan, cw, wars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users