6 months later, silence of the lambs.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

shashaveli #1 Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 20270 battles
Back in December there was this little contest thingy for New years Eve. So I woke up one morning and what do you know - KV5, free gold, 3 months of premium account...Felt good. I also had a material prize too - a gaming mouse.

So like every loyal customer I did what I was asked and provided address for it to be sent. That was a long time ago.

I patiently waited for a month since you know - there's highwaymen and bandits and Pirates around here in the Balkans so things get lost or travel slow. Still - I asked what's happening.

Here is what I received dated 09 of April 2013.

"Dear player,
According to shipment companies, your End of the Year Contest prize was already delivered to you. If, for any reason, yiu did not receive it, please let us know.
We wish to congratulate you once again and wish you good luck in further World of Tanks competitions. We also wish to apologize for delays caused by physical prizes shipment.
Best regards
Your world of Tanks Team"

That was my answer:

"Unfortunately no - nothing has arrived on my address for more than 1 month so far. While I'm aware our posting service has its flaws, I presume the delivery was not left to them? If not, what company was it so that I can enquire at a local office?"

Its May 21st today. The C. manager I was conversing with, did not bother to answer again.

Now you know - I don't really care about the stupid mouse. I got my old but trusty cheap Logitech and it has, is and shall bring me victories until the day it dies on me. Its the principle of things and I am very, very dissapointed by EU server's management. I believe I am not the only one too.

Adieu folks.

rixto003 #2 Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 17776 battles
  • [MNQD] MNQD
You know, there is a tiny chance that they are actually working on this problem silently behind your back and just havent replies since they have nothing to report

shashaveli #3 Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 20270 battles
You mean Wargaming working on a problem?!

Could be could be... you know some people go around the world in 90 days so I guess the monkey they hired for the job can be allowed another 30 days of leeway.

Dude what have you been smoking? I want some of that...

Dreadmau5 #4 Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12701 battles
This is the very reason why my parents have told me since the first time I was allowed to use the family computer never to buy real-life items from the internet.

Grand_Moff_Tano #5 Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

View PostDreadmau5, on 21 May 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

This is the very reason why my parents have told me since the first time I was allowed to use the family computer never to buy real-life items from the internet.
Well I'm screwed, I bought a bunch of Computer parts and allot more stuff in the past

shashaveli #6 Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 20270 battles

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 21 May 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

Well I'm screwed, I bought a bunch of Computer parts and allot more stuff in the past

I dunno did you buy from WG?

Thank god premium stuff is not shipped via post cards with bonus codes eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users