The MS1 Fan Club, are you a MS1 tank fan?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Sgt_Guffy #1 Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22880 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Hello there.

As a dedicated fan of the MS1 I thought it might be a good idea to see if there are any others who love this little tank as much as I do and form a club.

The idea is not take it too seriously. It would be a way to organize a get together from time to time to play for fun.I really have no idea if there are enough MS1 devotees out there, so this thread is a feeler to see what interest there is. It is also something I thought would make a change from just playing randoms.

My little MS1 is for therapy when everything is going wrong and I want to break that never ending losing streak.

Company Meetings:

I thought we could arrange a meet at a certain time and play company against other level one & two players.
The membership would be open to players of all abilities who are English speaking and of course have a MS1 tank!
So, we may need to enourage players to create similar clubs for our arch enemy tanks such as those nasty T1 Cunninghams!!! Grrrr!

Training Room meetings.

We would also help new players and I thought the occasional meet in a training room for that purpose might serve them best, in a relaxed and carefree atmosphere. It would take the pressure off having to "perform" in randoms. I thought as well as shooting each other,  map familiarization might be a good idea. A tour of maps showing where good sniping spots are and strategically important points where games can be won or lost.

I don't intend to get lumbered with running the club all by myself, so I'd like to form a die hard "Officers Mess" where anyone is capable of organizing an event.

The problem will be to get meeting together where everyone turns up and makes it viable. On that point I have no idea where and how this can be achieved. If you have any ideas then post them here. It is very much a question of getting the club known to the player base and I'm not sure how to go about that. I have no idea about how clans function and whether that is the route to take. I have always thought clans were for the higher tiers, I don't know.

Let me know what you think. if we have sufficient replies then hopefully this thread can be made into some sort of blog for communcation purposes.

Thanks.

Sergeant Guffy.

hacksaw064 #2 Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
count me in and i have seen a competition just for ms1's in the ESL as well so something could be sorted out

Edited by hacksaw065, 22 May 2013 - 11:47 AM.

Sgt_Guffy #3 Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22880 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posthacksaw065, on 22 May 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

count me in and i have seen a competition just for ms1's in the ESL as well so something could be sorted out

That's great! Please excuse my ignorance but what is an ESL?

Juppe91 #4 Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27492 battles
I love blasting newbies with my T1 and Medium 1 (which is propably very underrated tank imo)
FEAR ME!!!!! BUAHHAAHAA!!!!!!

Sgt_Guffy #5 Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22880 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Thanks hack for the explanation.  :smiles:

Sgt_Guffy #6 Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22880 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Mmmm, bit disappointing, looks as though there are not many MS1 fans out there, or are they hiding?

I wonder if I've put this in the wrong place on the forum?

I am plugging the thread when I'm playing games with the MS1, could any enthusiast please do the same.

RedEmi #7 Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3023 battles
  • [-CMC-] -CMC-
Another MS1 fan here. :)

Got my first Top Gun in that little fella (7 kills on Malinovka - sheer dumb luck, I think). I've only kept three tier 1s in my garage, the others being the FT17 and the NC31.

If I were to get involved with something like a fan club, I don't know how much time I could dedicate to it. Sounds like a great idea, though. I'd like to see how things come along with it.

I'm really rubbish at the game, too, so I like the idea of getting to know the maps, having casual games without the pressure of being in randoms, etc.  :hiding:

Good luck with the idea.  :great:

Edit: forgot the NC31.

Edited by RedEmi, 23 May 2013 - 10:20 AM.

anemicflame #8 Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15382 battles
I use to love MS-1 and I still have good crew for it, But I havent played it for long time somehow just does not feel that good anymore.

The_Adrenalinist #9 Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6497 battles
I absolutely love this little tier1 tank destroyer and would like to join, atleast the company. Stats on that tank say that I average 2 kills/battle :) and soon 100% crew!Add me ingame if you want to do tier 1 battles I'm looking for another player that does good in tier 1 with any tank,will be awesome.

Edited by adrenalinisten, 21 August 2013 - 08:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users