A video for newcomers and newbies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

2alertred #21 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postgudzhis, on 30 May 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

I have no words about this.  How can you believe all these things.

A lot of arguments, but no facts beneath them.

About rigged MM, what would wg earn from making good players loose?

Golda ammo isn't that much of big deal, you can bounce with it too.

And of course you are average players. You could learn game better, but instead you start  to blame mechanics for your skills.

1. If you make some research you will see what i mean (see old forum posts -- not mine from whole forum)

2. A good player will buy gold ammo and use it so he has a chance too win when he is placed in a red team. Good players hate losing.

3. You can bounce it yes. But only at extreme angle or when it hits the immune part of your tank. It also depends how a rigged rng of a gun tells a shell where to go. And yes....gold shells like too hit tracks a lot.  (this is from a long range)

4. If i used my money and pay too win my winratio would be 70% very easy. But due too mm puting me all the time with the noobs i have a high chance too fail even if i put everything best from me. Oh cose you can also platton for it but for me is waste of time.

5. I know how mehanics work. But it doesnt help me when my gun gets a low roll and bounces 10 times on a place it could penetrate. Its the RNG that is rigged. I can have a perfect shot too side armor with 50mm armor with 220 pent gun. But the shell gets the *idea* too fly into a tracks.
Tell me what i can do in this situation?

Spiegel_san #22 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 30 May 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

1. If you make some research you will see what i mean (see old forum posts -- not mine from whole forum)

Whining topics doesnt count, to believe something like that I wanna see thousand of replays put together to prove those crazy ideas,

2. A good player will buy gold ammo and use it so he has a chance too win when he is placed in a red team. Good players hate losing.

You  only need  few rounds for stronger  opponents, and it dont cost that much.

3. You can bounce it yes. But only at extreme angle or when it hits the immune part of your tank. It also depends how a rigged rng of a gun tells a shell where to go. And yes....gold shells like too hit tracks a lot.  (this is from a long range)

gold ammo aren't that overpowered, its just excuse for somebody who get killed and wanna take blame away from himself. I had been accused of using gold ammo a lot of times, even when I wasn't, I just sent personal message with replay, and they always shut up.

4. If i used my money and pay too win my winratio would be 70% very easy. But due too mm puting me all the time with the noobs i have a high chance too fail even if i put everything best from me. Oh cose you can also platton for it but for me is waste of time.
Of course you would  :teethhappy: I dont have premium, and I dont use gold ammo at this moment, but my stats are going up.

5. I know how mehanics work. But it doesnt help me when my gun gets a low roll and bounces 10 times on a place it could penetrate. Its the RNG that is rigged. I can have a perfect shot too side armor with 50mm armor with 220 pent gun. But the shell gets the *idea* too fly into a tracks.
Tell me what i can do in this situation?

Give me one replay where you get rigged, so I can see that. I don't believe any of your words, proof or it didn't happen.

sorry for English not mine native language.

Edited by gudzhis, 30 May 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Spiegel_san #23 Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles
That guy is helpless I ask him for proof here and in youtubee, here he cant delete my comments, so he just delete them in youtube.

2alertred #24 Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postgudzhis, on 31 May 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

That guy is helpless I ask him for proof here and in youtubee, here he cant delete my comments, so he just delete them in youtube.

Because you can test it yourself.

I see no reason too prove my claims. You got everything in a link explaing the game mehanics. If you are too lazy too read all pages...well i dont care.

Spiegel_san #25 Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

I see no reason too prove my claims. You got everything in a link explaing the game mehanics. If you are too lazy too read all pages...well i dont care.

I read them, there wasn't anything about it. you just hope everybody would be too lazy to read it, so you make things up.

And you cant make argument just because of your feelings. I play same game as you, and I didnt see those things you mentioned. I had fights when all my shots are going  down, and I still win, and other way round.

You are bad player and that's all. Dont blame company about your lack of skill.

Edited by gudzhis, 31 May 2013 - 07:40 PM.

Spiegel_san #26 Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles
and can you unblock me, I cant comment your video on youtube, and why did you block me, and other guy who write because I ask him.

I don't care about that minus  :smile:

If you could delete comments from here, would you delete them??

Edited by gudzhis, 31 May 2013 - 08:16 PM.

2alertred #27 Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postgudzhis, on 31 May 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

and can you unblock me, I cant comment your video on youtube, and why did you block me, and other guy who write because I ask him.

I don't care about that minus  :smile:

If you could delete comments from here, would you delete them??

Life isnt fair  :trollface: . (and i am not planing to turn this into a flamewar)

Spiegel_san #28 Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Life isnt fair  :trollface: . (and i am not planing to turn this into a flamewar)

Or provide any proof?  its all I had been asking so far.

Edited by gudzhis, 31 May 2013 - 08:32 PM.

zaphod_4242 #29 Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13615 battles
  • [GLRYB] GLRYB

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Nope. I can't test if you can get 70% WR easily by "pay to win".
MM doest not screw me, when I don't have premium. Premium does not affect my WR at all.

I see no reason too prove my claims.

Well, then they are not worth the bytes they consume here.

Edited by zaphod_4242, 31 May 2013 - 08:40 PM.

2alertred #30 Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postzaphod_4242, on 31 May 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Nope. I can't test if you can get 70% WR easily by "pay to win".
MM doest not screw me, when I don't have premium. Premium does not affect my WR at all.

1) Make a new accaunt. Buy T-127 and load it with gold. Play with 3 friend in platton in same tank.  :smile:
2) Who said that? Rigged mm happens if you have premium or not. However it does force you too buy gold when it puts you on a losing steak when your win is too high. If you read the patent thingy it says: The player with highter wins will be chalanged by being put into a N00B teams (something like that).

3) The video was made too scare the new costumers. (it was moved by mods from newcomers forum)

Edited by 2alertred, 31 May 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Spiegel_san #31 Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

2) Who said that? Rigged mm happens if you have premium or not. However it does force you too buy gold when it puts you on a losing steak when your win is too high. If you read the patent thingy it says: The player with highter wins will be chalanged by being put into a N00B teams (something like that).

Where exactly it states that.  If you had read that you know where it is( if you are smart I wanted to say.)

Just copy sentence or few keywords, and I would find it by pressing F3.

2alertred #32 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postgudzhis, on 31 May 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Where exactly it states that.  If you had read that you know where it is( if you are smart I wanted to say.)

Just copy sentence or few keywords, and I would find it by pressing F3.

In addition to providing balanced battle sessions, the use of tier-limited battle levels provides the ability to control difficulty levels of the battle so that players of all skill levels remain challenged and wanting to play more. Players with higher tier vehicles have no access to lower battle levels, likewise lower tier vehicles are not allowed into higher battle levels. However, with one and the same vehicle players can happen to get into battle sessions of different levels within their accessibility range. By putting players into battles of varying level, the players experience a variety of game play while experiencing both wins and losses. According to one aspect, a player may be placed randomly or sequentially in any suitable battle level. However, according to another aspect, players who have just acquired a new higher tier vehicle are encouraged by being placed into battle sessions near the lower boundary of that vehicle's accessibility range, which allows the player feel more comfortable in the game. With time, the balancing system starts putting them into higher levels battle sessions, which creates a challenge of playing with more upgraded opponent vehicles. Details regarding how this aspect is performed are provided below, based on the use of the variable Nin table 801.

Using battle levels as described herein, matchmaking servers can assign players to sessions to provide players with varied gaming experiences without frustrating or boring the player. Battle sessions are balanced while the difficulty levels of the battle session for each player are controlled.

What does this tell you? Challange for them is puting you into a 30% win ratio teams.

zaphod_4242 #33 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13615 battles
  • [GLRYB] GLRYB

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

If you read the patent thingy it says: The player with highter wins will be chalanged by being put into a N00B teams (something like that).

If you actually read the patent thingy you would know that it does not say such thing. It describes several possible ways to implement MM. WG may have chosen one of them, but it's also very possible that they did not.

Spiegel_san #34 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

In addition to providing balanced battle sessions, the use of tier-limited battle levels provides the ability to control difficulty levels of the battle so that players of all skill levels remain challenged and wanting to play more. Players with higher tier vehicles have no access to lower battle levels, likewise lower tier vehicles are not allowed into higher battle levels. However, with one and the same vehicle players can happen to get into battle sessions of different levels within their accessibility range. By putting players into battles of varying level, the players experience a variety of game play while experiencing both wins and losses. According to one aspect, a player may be placed randomly or sequentially in any suitable battle level. However, according to another aspect, players who have just acquired a new higher tier vehicle are encouraged by being placed into battle sessions near the lower boundary of that vehicle's accessibility range, which allows the player feel more comfortable in the game. With time, the balancing system starts putting them into higher levels battle sessions, which creates a challenge of playing with more upgraded opponent vehicles. Details regarding how this aspect is performed are provided below, based on the use of the variable Nin table 801.

Using battle levels as described herein, matchmaking servers can assign players to sessions to provide players with varied gaming experiences without frustrating or boring the player. Battle sessions are balanced while the difficulty levels of the battle session for each player are controlled.

What does this tell you? Challange for them is puting you into a 30% win ratio teams.

Where exactly it mentions  player skill?? I only see about putting them in higher tier fights. see greeen texts^^^^^

I knew you would put this text in here  :teethhappy: which shows that you see there what you want to see.

You aren't discussing this matter with idiots, so provide normal arguments. And dont try to drown me in long texts I can read them realy fast and still understand everything.

Edited by gudzhis, 01 June 2013 - 07:30 AM.

zaphod_4242 #35 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13615 battles
  • [GLRYB] GLRYB

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Please show me a logical path for "higher levels battle sessions" to be equal to "30% win ratio teams".

2alertred #36 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17876 battles

View Postzaphod_4242, on 31 May 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Please show me a logical path for "higher levels battle sessions" to be equal to "30% win ratio teams".

From E-100 tread:
Posted Image

If that is not a challenge then i dont know what it is.

Spiegel_san #37 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles

View Post2alertred, on 31 May 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

From E-100 tread:
Posted Image

If that is not a challenge then i dont know what it is.

I wanna see those shots, which they make you miss  :teethhappy:   We all had seen bad teams, but its random, and I am good player so I thing. and I don't get them that often.

Edited by gudzhis, 31 May 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Slyspy #38 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14699 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The only worthwhile bit was the "there are many tanks in those trees bit" with the pick of a WW1 tank stuck in a tree. It made me laugh.

Shnuks #39 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 40825 battles
I love the fact he's changing his voice. Like WG elite ninja assassins are out to get him and he needs to hide his identity.

Spiegel_san #40 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17192 battles
I think WG make MM rules just for those guys, who put in I-net bad things about them. Its all they can do to harm them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users