Crusader nonstop shooting? (new player)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AzKat #1 Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2264 battles
Well I'm playing a few matches almost every day and today I found out something interesting:

In my first match, I was playing in my T-34 , managed to scout some enemies and maybe hit one or two, in the end I was still alive when the score was 14-8 for us, however the last man from the enemy team, in a crusader tank, somehow managed to kill all of us. What I found strange was that when I saw him, I immediately hid behind a rock then a second later a barrage of bombs came from his direction (no other tanks there), however once I moved to a nearby bush a huge number of shells came towards me again, this time hitting me, and killing me (they didn't even have half a second reload time, he just constantly shot them like an automatic weapon in a FPS game). Once I died,I waited for a while to see what was going on, and I only saw how a T6 ARL44 tank got almost instantly destroyed the same way I was: by a very fast barrage of fire. I then checked the crusader tank (Tier 5) and what I saw that was strange was the fact that his fastest cannon had 28.57 rounds / minute and thats when I tried another match. I know that there are some tanks that have extra shells loaded, however I seriously doubt the crusader has more than 5 loaded.

After playing some matches, the same thing happened: some tank which I had flanked was shooting like a automatic weapon (sound was distorted as well) then when I shot him once (had to reload) he just turned towards me and ... instantly killed me (not with one hit, but with 3-4-5 hits).

So what was going on? On google I found something from youtube in which a guy was doing the exact same thing that was going on, however he was "timed out" as he explained, however the ones that were doing the killing weren't exactly timed out since they were killing stuff.

Short story:  how can tanks instantly reload their cannons? I don't mean the shots that some tanks already have available (4 shots @ cunningham for example), they were simply shooting nonstop.

Kaixela #2 Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17093 battles
There are some tanks that just shoot every ~2.5 seconds or faster. The guns aren't that strong (when not loading gold). But against weak armored vehicles like the T34 they are very dangerous.

AzKat #3 Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2264 battles
but how did he kill a heavy tank Tier 6 so fast? Also he shot every half a second or so, and his last shot on me dealt ~300 dmg, the last hit on the heavy dealt only ~200 but still it was like he was shooting a machinegun type turret, but faster than that, much faster

edit: added some missing typos

Edited by AzKat, 26 May 2013 - 01:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users