[-T-O-] Total Oblivion Recruting

Strongholds casual Fun platoons Competitive friendly International English Speaking clan wars

• Please log in to reply
934 replies to this topic

RickReaper #1 Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles

[-T-O-]  Total Oblivion

The Community where making friends and enjoying the game comes first.!!

We have :

- Discord
- Facebook page,

- youtube channel

----------------------------------------------------

[-T-O-] Total Oblivion  <<click to apply

If you want to have strict rules and regulations regarding how you play your game then I am afraid we are not the Clan for you...Our members have REAL LIVES !!

We are however interested in playing the game competitively and well. We have a solid player base who are active, keen and sociable.

What you can hope to gain from joining [-T-O-] :-

- We are part of a gaming community that was founded in 2003

- Friendly environment

- Active members

- Relaxed or serious Platoons are easy to find.

- Organised competitive play

- Occasional Stronghold Skirmishes (  67% win rate )

- Clanwars Events

- We enter every Cup & tournament that comes up and all FULL  members can take part.

- Officers who want to WIN and HATE camping even against TOP TEAMS we will take the fight to them.

- Access to a dedicated TS3 server. Numerous channels for multiple platoons etc to be running.

- A fair chance for promotion is available to all members above recruit rank. We are not an " Old Boys Club"

[-T-O-] joining requirements:-

1: English Speaking

2: Use our voice comms

3: MUST want teamplay -- SERIOUSLY dont apply if you dont want team stuff.
4: Minimum WN8 of ???? WE DONT CARE
5: Maturity - operating at a level of 18+
6:You must have ONE Tier 6 and ONE Tier 8 Clan Wars suitable tank

Clan Rules
1: We WILL NOT accept acts of racism, xenophobia and similar related intolerance. If we are presented with evidence of this we will remove the member or members from the clan.
2: Banter is fine but personal attacks of ANY FORM on any Total Oblivion members will not be tolerated and members deemed to be guilty of this may face expulsion from the Clan.
3: Rage in random games if you must ( with in reason ) BUT When representing [-T-O-] in Team events all members must show respect towards our opponents at all times.
4: Cheating of any sort at anytime will not be tolerated and any member found guilty will be expelled from the Clan.
5: Gonna be away long term or going on holiday? let an officer know so we dont kick you instead you will be placed as a "Reserve" untill you come back.

(anyone NOT playing a min of 50 games in past 28 days will be kicked unless they inform us of absence)

6: Platoon up or join teams, why else join a clan.
7: To join the clan  and remain you must have and then keep ONE Clan Wars competitive tank tank from  Tier 6 & ONE tank from Tier 8 A tier X is a bonus but not required

Happy with the requirements?

Simply click HERE and apply

Or got questions then contact  ANY officer here or in game.

Alternatively reply to this thread and we will contact you.

All new members are on a 1 month trial as a recruit before becoming a FULL member. ( private and above )

Regards,
The Total Oblivion command team.

Edited by RickReaper, 24 November 2017 - 02:27 AM.

Boochawowa #2 Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Hey Rick, bumped into are in game. Can't believe i missed the TO clan being formed!

All, been playing various games with these guys since planetside 1 a looooong time ago. Great bunch of ppl.

sign me up..... If you'll have me!

Cheers Booch

RickReaper #3 Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles

View PostBoochawowa, on 28 May 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

Hey Rick, bumped into are in game. Can't believe i missed the TO clan being formed!All, been playing various games with these guys since planetside 1 a looooong time ago. Great bunch of ppl. sign me up..... If you'll have me! Cheers Booch

It will be a pleasure to kick ass with you again buddy

Dash_Ripcock #4 Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8692 battles
I'm thinking of joining.  :smile:

Boochawowa #5 Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:25 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Hmm.... Ripcock..... Sounds nasty.  :unsure:

CBray #6 Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 605 battles
Added you in game Rick

Boochawowa #7 Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-

View PostCBray, on 01 June 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Added you in game Rick

Oooo..  That's cryptic....

CBray #8 Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 605 battles
I'm a walking talking mystery

RickReaper #9 Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles
Udate:-

Hi folks, i am not sure what other clans may or may not offer but i have had a few conversations from leople asking " what can we give or do for them ? ""
As far as i am concerned that sort of person is not welcome in this clan, we promise you one thing IF YOU FIT IN  and thats f"friendship"  and a good laugh. We platoon up and help each other playing ALL tiers., we are lplaying company battles in conjunction with some buddies in other friendly clans and we have fun playing Tanks.
So if you have ro ask " what can we give or do for you" then you are already at the weong clan.

Happy Hunting folks.

RickReaper #10 Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles
Remember we do not have a minimum tier level.
Also if your new Clan is not working out  or you play with your buddies we are willing to accept groups of players.
Simply apply
http://worldoftanks....00022808--T-O-/

RickReaper #11 Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles
Update.:-

I had stopped recruitment for a while to allow the new members  to settle in and become a part of our community. recruiting large amounts of new members for the sake of numbers is not what we are about.
Opening post has been amended slightly and we are once again looking a few new mwmbers :-)

Boochawowa #12 Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Hello all, we are running junior tank company's quite a few nights a week and always have space for non clan members. Feel free to come play with us and see what we are like....... Try before you buy! Cheers

Booch

Boochawowa #13 Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Update, the clan is growing steadily, we are getting new members on board and fully reversed instead of mass recruiting.

Still taking on New members who are interested in an English speaking, ts3 using, platooning, active clan with a liking of tank companies and the opportunity for competitive play.

Particularly interested in players with the right tanks for medium and junior tank companies.

Drop me a line if you want any more info.

Cheers

Booch

Boochawowa #14 Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Lol the last should read fully emersed not fully reversed......

joris0123 #15 Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7601 battles
Hello there Rick. Is there any chance you could send me an invite ??  :smile:

I've been trying to speak you ingame (because I prefer that, over the forum, for recuiting) but maybe we live in different timezones.

Please let me know, Greetings!

RickReaper #16 Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles
Hi  joris0123,    
Tried to PM you bit your mail box is full lol

I have sent you an invitation to join Total Oblivion. I have been ill and not online for about 6 weeks so that might be why you never saw me :-) .
All good again and easing myself back i to tanks. When you accept the inbite and are next on just say hi in chat and ask someone to sort you with our teamspeak address. In the meantime olease register on our forum @ www.total-oblivion.com please use your WoT name  so we know who you are :-) i will hopefully catch up with you soon .

joris0123 #17 Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7601 battles

View PostRickReaper, on 18 September 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Hi  joris0123,
Tried to PM you bit your mail box is full lol

I have sent you an invitation to join Total Oblivion. I have been ill and not online for about 6 weeks so that might be why you never saw me :-) .
All good again and easing myself back i to tanks. When you accept the inbite and are next on just say hi in chat and ask someone to sort you with our teamspeak address. In the meantime olease register on our forum @ www.total-oblivion.com please use your WoT name  so we know who you are :-) i will hopefully catch up with you soon .

Thanks, but would you mind sending me an invite again ? I deleted all messages and I gues I also deleted your invite!
* Smacking my head * :D

RickReaper #18 Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles

View Postjoris0123, on 19 September 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Thanks, but would you mind sending me an invite again ? I deleted all messages and I gues I also deleted your invite!
* Smacking my head * :D

lol not a problem

Boochawowa #19 Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19088 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Still looking for good people to join the ranks.

RickReaper #20 Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22068 battles
Our minimum requirements have now been updated. We want to have fun and play with people we can call friends.this is still our main aim and will never change. We have set our joining requirements  so that whilst we are accessible and not elitist we also attract players who are able to become immediately invovled with the clan at the appropriate level..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users