Tiger or Panther?

Tiger Panther or German tier VII choice poll topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Tiger or Panther poll: (18 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

what to buy first:

1. Panther (4 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. Tiger (14 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

Vote Hide poll

Darkord #1 Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25171 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS
I've now unlocked both the Tiger and the Panther, which both costs the same, yet i hate grinding credits, so i am wondering what to buy first... any help?  :amazed:

Darkstar2040 #2 Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7251 battles
  • [2PZ] 2PZ
I've played the panther and tiger , had more success with the Tiger due to the better guns it can be equipped with in relation to the opponents it faces , it regularly made good money per match if i performed well (premium account so haters gone hate).

personally i found the panther to be lacking in anything special about it..mobility was so so , armour a bit weak and firepower a little lacking in comparison to the tanks it often faced. but perhaps i didnt give it enough chance , whereas the tiger is A: iconic and B: a heavy with solid armour and that 88mm

Darkord #3 Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25171 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

View PostDarkstar2040, on 29 May 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

I've played the panther and tiger , had more success with the Tiger due to the better guns it can be equipped with in relation to the opponents it faces , it regularly made good money per match if i performed well (premium account so haters gone hate).

personally i found the panther to be lacking in anything special about it..mobility was so so , armour a bit weak and firepower a little lacking in comparison to the tanks it often faced. but perhaps i didnt give it enough chance , whereas the tiger is A: iconic and B: a heavy with solid armour and that 88mm
thanks four all of your feedback=) seems like the poll agrees to you as well, so ill first buy the Tiger=P

Also tagged with Tiger, Panther, or, German, tier, VII, choice, poll, topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users