Jump to content


Unified Premium Account System Coming Soon


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,672
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011

*
POPULAR

Soon you will be able to enjoy the Unified Premium Account, in which going premium in one Wargaming game will also grant you Premium in all others! Read on to learn more!

Full news text

Aimless #2 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 23117 battles
  • 2,511
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-19-2010

View PostCommunity, on 30 May 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Soon you will be able to enjoy the Unified Premium Account, in which going premium in one Wargaming game will also grant you Premium in all others!

This means you will stop giving us gold for victory in WoWP soon and make us pay for it, before the official release, am I wrong?

If so, this surely wasn't what we consider a positive impact of WG having a competitor (Gajin) who had the idea first to take money from players while the game's officially beta.

Edited by Aimless, 30 May 2013 - 04:13 PM.


Bala79 #3 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30445 battles
  • 531
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011
We know that for ages... The thing is that as we have only 1 game so far we can't use the "unification benefits".

darkshine76 #4 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34323 battles
  • 804
  • [F0W-V] F0W-V
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012
You should reset the original value of premium account first.....


Edit: congrats on negrep....no opinion, only able to push the little red button?

Edited by darkshine76, 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM.


pavemint #5 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4401 battles
  • 4
  • [H2H] H2H
  • Member since:
    02-03-2013
Please consider also unifying NA, EU and RU accounts as well. I would pay to unify my NA and EU WoT accounts, I am in NA, but my clan is EU.

GehakteMolen #6 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 51705 battles
  • 3,169
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-08-2010
imo this is a great move, im not interested into wowp, but the WoBS ( :trollface: ) could be a nice game (depending how stuff will work) and shared premium account means i can rank up faster there, and the chance i will play it (longer) thus also increases (and that all for free, assuming i will have prem for wot by that time...)

ps: and playing wot + wt will be more expensive as wot + wowp, u only have to buy prem once, not 2x, smart move of WG ;)

IceGuerilla #7 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12677 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    06-21-2012
So, does this mean that there will soon be a reset in WoWP closed beta?

Cobra6 #8 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,682
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Quote

Once World of Warplanes officially launches, a Unified Premium Account can be purchased by players with in-game Gold. Expect more news and details about this token system very soon.

So hold on, we have to purchase a NEW premium account type just for it to be available in all games or am I reading this wrong? (Instead of the regular premium account we have now in WoT)

Guys, come on, I'm asking a serious question here from reading the article, negrepping is for offensive posting.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 30 May 2013 - 06:26 PM.


Snortsch #9 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17701 battles
  • 1,254
  • [PRO_X] PRO_X
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011
That is freaking awesome!!! I was already happy about Gold and free XP being the same on all three games,
but that...very very cool!

Snortsch #10 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17701 battles
  • 1,254
  • [PRO_X] PRO_X
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostCobra6, on 30 May 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

So hold on, we have to purchase a NEW premium account type just for it to be available in all games or am I reading this wrong? (Instead of the regular premium account we have now in WoT)
Seriously Wargaming, would you honestly sink this low?

Cobra 6
"Purchasing a premium account in World of Tanks will equally grant you Premium playing time for World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and any other future Wargaming titles!"
It's awesome ;)

This also means, that your premium account you have right now will remain and Count for all other games as well.

Edited by Snortsch, 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM.


the_cowardly_dog #11 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22786 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-25-2013
Does this affect the price of a premium account? Will it be higher if available for other WG games?
If so I would say you leave players the option to chose if they wish to buy the unified premium account or have it just for one game. I for one play only World of Tanks and am not interested in the other (tried World of Warplanes already).

Looking forward to your answer.

Cobra6 #12 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,682
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostSnortsch, on 30 May 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

"Purchasing a premium account in World of Tanks will equally grant you Premium playing time for World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and any other future Wargaming titles!"
It's awesome ;)

This also means, that your premium account you have right now will remain and Count for all other games as well.

It says:
"Once World of Warplanes officially launches, a Unified Premium Account can be purchased by players with in-game Gold"

Or in other words, a unified premium account is currently not available to purchase yet but well be by then. It does not say in the article existing premium accounts will be converted, does it?

Negrepping is for offensive posting, not honest questions

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 30 May 2013 - 05:49 PM.


Snortsch #13 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17701 battles
  • 1,254
  • [PRO_X] PRO_X
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostCobra6, on 30 May 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

It says:
"Once World of Warplanes officially launches, a Unified Premium Account can be purchased by players with in-game Gold"

Or in other words, a unified premium account is currently not available to purchase yet but well be by then. It does not say in the article existing premium accounts will be converted, does it?

Cobra 6
It says "Purchasing a premium account in World of Tanks will equally grant you Premium playing time for World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and any other future Wargaming titles"

It does not say, "Purchasing a special combined premium account will give you a premium account on all our games."

There is a big video about it on the Russian server, but I don't speak Russian, so... ^^

Snortsch #14 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17701 battles
  • 1,254
  • [PRO_X] PRO_X
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View Postdarkshine76, on 30 May 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

You should reset the original value of premium account first.....
Edit: congrats on negrep....no opinion, only able to push the little red button?
Why exactly? I have one year of premium left and because of what logic should it be resetted?

P.S.:Didn't negrep you.

Ultraslisk #15 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19600 battles
  • 25
  • [R2P] R2P
  • Member since:
    01-22-2012

View Postthe_cowardly_dog, on 30 May 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Does this affect the price of a premium account? Will it be higher if available for other WG games?
If so I would say you leave players the option to chose if they wish to buy the unified premium account or have it just for one game. I for one play only World of Tanks and am not interested in the other (tried World of Warplanes already).

Looking forward to your answer.

I was thinking the same, will the price increase, or will it stay the same? 270€/ year for games is harsh, but 90€/year for three games, that sounds like a plan!

Wrigglyfingers #16 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16145 battles
  • 70
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012
I too would like to know if this affects the current price of premium accounts... as i am not particularly interested in other WG titles... (or thier competitors for that matter) just WOT...

pricing details please, WG?

mujex #17 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34154 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013
This is strangely considerate of them, almost like they're not trying to rob us blind anymore. Then again, this unified tralalala scheme is a perfect opportunity for them to increase the cost of premium accounts to justify it carrying across multiple games, so theres that...

Chill_Bro #18 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48262 battles
  • 29
  • [TAC] TAC
  • Member since:
    08-31-2012
Does this mean that Wargames.net intend to price a Premium Account 3 x as much as the usual  'solo' Premium Account?
(Simply because we are able to play all 3 games as Premium, not the one? Though, as has been mentioned before, who plays all 3 games at the same time?)
I also assume that because I usually ONLY play WoT and ONLY pay for the ONE Premium Account, I will not be affected by this Unified Account Idea, or will they insist on giving me a either a 2/3 cost rebate, or maybe 3 years Premium for the price of one...??
IF the Unified Account costs the same the Regular Premium Account, then there is no problem, I am happy to let it go.  But honestly, why should I pay for something I am not using (WoBS or WoP)?

Any clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated and prevent these Chinese Whispers, Gossip & Confusion from gaining a foothold and losing regular players.

Many Thanks

McNussBomber #19 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 53693 battles
  • 3,301
  • [L4NY] L4NY
  • Member since:
    12-24-2010
Nice....ETA for World of Warships?

echo7 #20 Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 57187 battles
  • 994
  • [WOOF] WOOF
  • Member since:
    11-28-2010
USA WG-Admin says: Price stays the same and is valid for all 3 games.

http://forum.worldof...48#entry4558148




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users