T18 Pz.IC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

Genjurooo #121 Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16528 battles

View PostMartiniHenrie, on 02 June 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

As for Genjji, you might want to work on your reading comprehension skills, and your in game knowledge.  
Funny you might say that when it's obvious that you are the one that doesn't get shit about what I'm going at here. And you never will by the looks of it.

So you are saying that a new starter has as much chance with a 50% crew as a noob with a 100% crew, several skill plus camnet/vents/gld/rammer etc. so a new player can compete with that eh?
Oh God, no, this is not happening. It's like having a debate with a wall.

Take your pro driver from the ovepowered T18 with good mobility, invulnerable casemate, onehitkill gun and put it in say Pzjg I, At-1, Ft AC, UC and he'll at least get damage from 3 noobs firing at him.
Case closed.

But, no, this goes beyond your programing. You'll just start again with: noob, cry more, flank, prioritise like a robot that does not compute.

still_guns #122 Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6715 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
I think the T18 is awesome. Best medicine for an enemy T18 is your T18!

Golem501 #123 Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22169 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_
Tier 1 will be worse when new players get 100% crews on T1 vehicles...  :teethhappy:

MartiniHenrie #124 Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5427 battles
  • [BAD-A] BAD-A
Hmm, so we are still stuck with the T-18 being invulnerable?  Yes your capacity for learning is tiny, if you put your hot rod crew in any of those tanks it will still vastly out perform tanks of the same type, or can you not get that simple point?  Even putting a camnet on at that level is marginally trolling, as most new players will not have the knowledge, silver or experience to add it and other items to their tanks yet.  Is that a hard concept?  How is a 100% crew not better than a 50% crew?

Just because some of those tanks take less thought and effort to damage frontally is irrelevant, you must agree at every tier there are tanks that you either go gold (something else new players won't have much of) or hit the sides?  The T-18 is not a special case if you take similar examples of vehicles from all the tiers, and leave out the experience a player should garner getting to those levels.  I bought a new tier 2 yesterday the M2 light, and in two games it was elite and I moved on to tier three, how hard can it be?  A 500 xp game is pretty easy for a vet player at those levels, and I used a 75% crew with no other enhancements.

New players need to learn that not all vehicles can be frontally assaulted, and they also need to learn that there are a veriety of weapon systems in game, some will sand you to death, some will hit you from range and some will knock big lumps out of you.  Happens at every tier, taking into account that it only take one magazine or one howitzer or two ish 2pdr shots to get a kill usually at tier 2.

Food for thought.

Edited by MartiniHenrie, 03 June 2013 - 08:36 AM.

how2skate_com #125 Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8142 battles
So a good conclusion is that the T18 is not OP, but that it's specific features require actions from players who aren't experienced enough to take them yet. Some here say it's a good thing to let beginners learn, some say it's bad because it's demotivating.

End of topic for me.

MartiniHenrie #126 Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5427 battles
  • [BAD-A] BAD-A
Is Charlotte's web not still popular with the younglings today?  Try and try again little spider...

Generalwulf #127 Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11227 battles

View PostGenjurooo, on 31 May 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

So, I play a lot at lower tiers and done this for a while now in order to get some tanks (mostly british and french) to 51% wins and ace tanker 'em.
Now, every freakin' time I play some tier 2 tank, rage builds in. Why? Because of overpowered tanks such as T18 and Pz. I C.

The german one ruins games when is played in platoon byadvanced players. That happens mostly at night. Seen some enemy team raped by those and then 2 games later, the same winrate nutcases raped my team while on the enemy one. This wasn't the only case, but the most recent one.

The T18? I HATE this one-hit-kill garbage. I wonder what were the devs thinking? Has awesome speed, one-hit-kill gun and the casemate is like impenetrable. And yeah, at tier 2, with all the new and casual players, not many use gold against it. Nerf the 75 mm and the frontal casemate armor. Make that gun do like 110 dmg or something so that it won't instakill every tier 2 it faces.

...has 14k battles

QQ's about tier 2.

can't you afford to buy them both?

or are you unhappy because you are not the only experienced player in tier 2?

kudos for admitting it's a whine thread up front tho,

so i didn't neg rep you as i knew what to expect.

Edited by Generalwulf, 03 June 2013 - 09:56 AM.

Stokkolm #128 Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13705 battles
how2skate_com and MartiniHenrie, it seems your main problem is you don't know what the word overpowered actually means. You should check a dictionary. Then we can talk.

how2skate_com #129 Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8142 battles

View PostStokkolm, on 03 June 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

how2skate_com and MartiniHenrie, it seems your main problem is you don't know what the word overpowered actually means. You should check a dictionary. Then we can talk.

Now that is the hard evidence from you we were waiting for... you just forgot to type it.  :harp:

PzOffz_Vollmilch #130 Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31463 battles
  • [GR-W2] GR-W2
I agree with the OP - the T18 should be nerfed ... I hate this thing when I am sealclubbing in my Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) ;).

Edited by PzGrenOffz, 03 June 2013 - 10:38 AM.

Stokkolm #131 Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13705 battles

View Posthow2skate_com, on 03 June 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

Now that is the hard evidence from you we were waiting for... you just forgot to type it.  :harp:

I'll make it easier:
overpowered = possessing too much power

We'll talk again when you get it.

Generalwulf #132 Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11227 battles

View PostPzGrenOffz, on 03 June 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

I agree with the OP - the T18 should be nerfed ... I hate this thing when I am sealclubbing in my Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) ;).

lolz,

i get annoyed by the T18... sometimes my tetrarch's shots bounce off the front armour if i miss the weakspots  :trollface:

Genjurooo #133 Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16528 battles

View PostMartiniHenrie, on 03 June 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Hmm, so we are still stuck with the T-18 being invulnerable?  Yes your capacity for learning is tiny, if you put your hot rod crew in any of those tanks it will still vastly out perform tanks of the same type, or can you not get that simple point?  Even putting a camnet on at that level is marginally trolling, as most new players will not have the knowledge, silver or experience to add it and other items to their tanks yet.  Is that a hard concept?  How is a 100% crew not better than a 50% crew?
Dude, these are the english forums. If you can't get english, GTFO.
"and put it in say Pzjg I, At-1, Ft AC, UC and he'll at least get damage from 3 noobs firing at him."

Just because some of those tanks take less thought and effort to damage frontally is irrelevant, you must agree at every tier there are tanks that you either go gold (something else new players won't have much of) or hit the sides?  The T-18 is not a special case if you take similar examples of vehicles from all the tiers, and leave out the experience a player should garner getting to those levels.  I bought a new tier 2 yesterday the M2 light, and in two games it was elite and I moved on to tier three, how hard can it be?  A 500 xp game is pretty easy for a vet player at those levels, and I used a 75% crew with no other enhancements.
It is a special case. Every other tanks have flaws to compesate high armor or high speed or high damage gun or high hp or high whatever. The british tier 5, 6, 7 TDs, for example, while I think they're still OPed, don't run at 50km/h and oneshot every other tank their tier.

New players need to learn that not all vehicles can be frontally assaulted, and they also need to learn that there are a veriety of weapon systems in game, some will sand you to death, some will hit you from range and some will knock big lumps out of you.  Happens at every tier, taking into account that it only take one magazine or one howitzer or two ish 2pdr shots to get a kill usually at tier 2.
Not at the expense of balance!

Also tagged with T18, Pz.IC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users