T18 Pz.IC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

Baldrickk #21 Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 31993 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
My loltraktor kills T18s from the front. You just need to know where to aim.

h00d1e #22 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25374 battles
I've been playing t1 and t2 now to help my pops get in to the game, as i don't wanna platoon his T1 with anything higher than a t1 or t2.   T18 is no big deal, even in a T1 if you know what to do and don't charge it from the front.   lower tier games are a laugh.

XxBeastModexX #23 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14512 battles

View PostGenjurooo, on 31 May 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

The T18? I HATE this one-hit-kill garbage. I wonder what were the devs thinking? Has awesome speed, one-hit-kill gun and the casemate is like impenetrable. And yeah, at tier 2, with all the new and casual players, not many use gold against it. Nerf the 75 mm and the frontal casemate armor. Make that gun do like 110 dmg or something so that it won't instakill every tier 2 it faces.

Look... if you have nearly 14,000 battles, and you do not know the maps and how to flank then you are one big loser... No offence

vargata #24 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46789 battles

View PostXxBeastModexX, on 31 May 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Look... if you have nearly 14,000 battles, and you do not know the maps and how to flank then you are one big loser... No offence

your kind missed the point. the problem is not that he cant kill it or dont know how to flank but that those tanks are op. why we dont make the maus t6? it would be the same. a good t6 driver can flank and kill it... still it would be op. all u say in case of op tanks that it can be flanked just a brainless noob. any tank can be, but that doesnt change the fact they are op.

Justerin #25 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3468 battles
If you will be able to destroy any tank from any direction with anything then the game will turn into dumb shooter like counter-strike, just a little bit slower. And the huge variety of tanks will become just skins.

VeryRisky #26 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

General

• Player
  • 18469 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Soem tanks are better than others.  If you want you can just use the better ones.  Sure I play the T18 which is probably the best on the tier but I still take out the M3 Lee and surely the Matilda is more than a little better than it.

MD_Titus #27 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12789 battles
  • [VNP] VNP
I kill t18s with my ms1. The lower section of the hull is penetrable enough. Amd yes, i enjoy seal clubbing seal clubbers. Mainly crew training the ms1 though, as it is used for internal clan events. and i REALLY enjoy platooning with the 1c as well, bags of fun that tank.

Edited by MD_Titus, 31 May 2013 - 10:43 AM.

MartiniHenrie #28 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5427 battles
  • [BAD-A] BAD-A

View Postvargata, on 31 May 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

your kind missed the point. the problem is not that he cant kill it or dont know how to flank but that those tanks are op. why we dont make the maus t6? it would be the same. a good t6 driver can flank and kill it... still it would be op. all u say in case of op tanks that it can be flanked just a brainless noob. any tank can be, but that doesnt change the fact they are op.
I think you miss the point that some tanks are great from immediately in front, but are lame duck when flanked or rear attacked.  Yes players can adjust for this, but those simple facts do not an OP tank make.  Wailing that you cannot out shoot a TD from the front smacks of dumbing down the game...See the FV Hesh tread for tier X numpty action crying for the same thing  :ohmy:

Justerin #29 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3468 battles

View PostVeryRisky, on 31 May 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

Soem tanks are better than others.  If you want you can just use the better ones.  Sure I play the T18 which is probably the best on the tier but I still take out the M3 Lee and surely the Matilda is more than a little better than it.
It is highly depends on your play style. TD and light/medium tanks are different vehicles, don't compare them. Even vehicles within the same class differ and have advantages and disadvantages,

Pioneeri #30 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3281 battles
If I don't have any troubles fighting T18s with my BT-2, then nobody shouldn't.

Spoiler                     

Edited by Pioneeri, 31 May 2013 - 10:50 AM.

how2skate_com #31 Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8142 battles
Someone gets killed by a tank and immediately he thinks the tank MUST BE OP! There's no way another tank can kill me! My amazing tactics (driving straight towards it) can never fail!

I think some people just think they're better than they really are, making them confused when someone beats them.

I play multiple tanks at tier 2 and the T18 is just one of them, so I'm pretty neutral... but hell if you don't know how to kill it, then avoid it and leave it to the people who do.

Aimazing #32 Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 11614 battles
  • [T-17] T-17
I sold mine, because I just dont want to bash noobs anymore
and waste my precious game time with the lower tiers.

But just saying there are many very good tanks in tier 2 which can beat a T18.
PzJ I, T-26, Pz II, Cruiser MK I and MK III, Tetrach ...

IMHO the QF 2-pdr is superior to the 75mm Howitzer.

Flinsenberger #33 Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7977 battles
  • [OE] OE
T-18 is the reason why I run Premium Ammo on my Loltraktor. If i come across one (or a MS-1) I will switch to premium. It's hard enough to go against a T-18 without having to flank it on Himmelsdorf, Province and Mines.

vargata #34 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46789 battles

View PostMartiniHenrie, on 31 May 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

I think you miss the point that some tanks are great from immediately in front, but are lame duck when flanked or rear attacked.  Yes players can adjust for this, but those simple facts do not an OP tank make.  Wailing that you cannot out shoot a TD from the front smacks of dumbing down the game...See the FV Hesh tread for tier X numpty action crying for the same thing  :ohmy:

u are really bad. its not about penning its front. its about that it has all 3 advantage a tank can have together... unpennable, onehitkilling gun and quick... lets see others. russian td-s: agile and onehitkilling gun but butter armor. fair
french and german, agile and good armor but low dam guns fair
americans and brits good gun incredible armor but awful speed fair
they are all different but fair on their own way. this one isnt

bean57 #35 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18721 battles

View PostMD_Titus, on 31 May 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

I kill t18s with my ms1. The lower section of the hull is penetrable enough. Amd yes, i enjoy seal clubbing seal clubbers. Mainly crew training the ms1 though, as it is used for internal clan events. and i REALLY enjoy platooning with the 1c as well, bags of fun that tank.

too true haha! - I rarely take my T18 out these days but one of the last times I did I was knocked out by a little MS1 through the front armour

Armo #36 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9599 battles

View PostJacques_Krajzak, on 31 May 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

well, T18 in general is garbage if you load prem shells, but nobody does so at that point. When I'm clubbing, I carry gold shells specifically to hunt down the opposing seal clubbers in their T18s. No wonder T18 is my most killed T2 vehicle by a mile!

It's because it's the most played tier 2 by a mile!

Because its so OP ofc. The same phenomenon is seen in the KV-1S, far more games played than other t6's

MartiniHenrie #37 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5427 battles
  • [BAD-A] BAD-A

View Postvargata, on 31 May 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

u are really bad. its not about penning its front. its about that it has all 3 advantage a tank can have together... unpennable, onehitkilling gun and quick... lets see others. russian td-s: agile and onehitkilling gun but butter armor. fair
french and german, agile and good armor but low dam guns fair
americans and brits good gun incredible armor but awful speed fair
they are all different but fair on their own way. this one isnt

If you think it is impenetrable then stop shooting the ground in front of it.  There are plenty of guns that will go straight through the front no problem, it's such a shame that those autocannon tanks that usually own the tier have something to break their teeth on  :teethhappy:  

It is fast, but agile too?  You must be having a laugh as it turns like a crippled barge when at speed, and its ability to neutral turn is lacking too.  Couple that with it's limited traverse means that you have time to evade if you are awake, or even, you won't understand this maybe, get around the sides or rear where it can't shoot you... :bajan:

Oh, my, that leaves one truth...It can one shot some tanks if lucky, but if you are stupid enough to sit in front of it while it lines up aims and fires then that's your lot I'm afraid.  With nearly 12k games under your belt I really think you need to go away and consider how you are playing the game if you are struggling with such vehicles.

Spoiler                     

:harp:

Edited by MartiniHenrie, 31 May 2013 - 12:27 PM.

IsoA #38 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 16087 battles
Pz IC dominating the field?

Then take the AMX 38 or T-127. Pz IC has trouble penetrating either.

vargata #39 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46789 battles

View PostMartiniHenrie, on 31 May 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

If you think it is impenetrable then stop shooting the ground in front of it.  There are plenty of guns that will go straight through the front no problem, it's such a shame that those autocannon tanks that usually own the tier have something to break their teeth on  :teethhappy:  

It is fast, but agile too?  You must be having a laugh as it turns like a crippled barge when at speed, and its ability to neutral turn is lacking too.  Couple that with it's limited traverse means that you have time to evade if you are awake, or even, you won't understand this maybe, get around the sides or rear where it can't shoot you... :bajan:

Oh, my, that leaves one truth...It can one shot some tanks if lucky, but if you are stupid enough to sit in front of it while it lines up aims and fires then that's your lot I'm afraid.  With nearly 12k games under your belt I really think you need to go away and consider how you are playing the game if you are struggling with such vehicles.

Spoiler                     

:harp:

ehhh u are hopeless. its not about me, i dont play tier 2 so im not interested at all. still i know what is op and what is not. i can pen the tortoise with a t6 on its front and not with gold, no worries. tanks are not equal thats fine too, but if in ur wiev this tank isnt op it just mean U cant play it... as if u can it will ALWAYS score a lot and that means its op...

MartiniHenrie #40 Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5427 battles
  • [BAD-A] BAD-A

View Postvargata, on 31 May 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

ehhh u are hopeless. its not about me, i dont play tier 2 so im not interested at all. still i know what is op and what is not. i can pen the tortoise with a t6 on its front and not with gold, no worries. tanks are not equal thats fine too, but if in ur wiev this tank isnt op it just mean U cant play it... as if u can it will ALWAYS score a lot and that means its op...

If it's not about you then why are you blubbing so?  You have not answered anything, just carrying on crying 'IT'S OP, NERF IT NOWZ!'  You cannot justify what you are calling for, so give up already.  Boo hoo some new players have to learn to play...isn't that the point of the lower tiers?  To train you how to play later on?  How are they going to learn if everything performs like a leaky bucket?

Spoiler                     

Also tagged with T18, Pz.IC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users