2 replies to this topic

Rovikiller #1 Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32038 battles
  • [TWB-B] TWB-B
Hello everyone,
I want to know what you think about this battle
I think I have played very good, With damage I was the best in both teams. No premium/gold stuff used.
Here is the link, check it out and judge  :smile:
http://wotreplays.com/site/217005#self

Warheart1992 #2 Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13901 battles
To be totally honest , 3/4 of the battle was you camping near spawn . You didnt do any good maneuver , just the enemies were kindoff dumb and kept on coming . Also , why not turn the front armor towards the enemy Pz IV ? T-34-85 has same armor on all sides , but this way you could avoid potentially fatal engine damage and fire ( as it almost happened ) . You should pack a few HE rounds at least too just in case , cause running with full AP loadout is kindoff risky . It was a good battle in terms of damage , but you had luck on your side . Bottom line , I dont think you played very good , just that your enemies played poorly .

Rovikiller #3 Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32038 battles
  • [TWB-B] TWB-B
Well, yep, but that I went trough forest, others would follow and enemy team would just snipe us, as they did even without doing much job. I think that scouts died too early and haven't helped.
I am usually attacking, but I am not fond of that map anyway, I go trough forest or I camp, or in some cases I go right from that base.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users