Tired of games like this?

lolteam badteam lemmings newbies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ZeroQNet #1 Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4296 battles
First things first. I know you're all tired of these "whine" topics. This one won't be entirely a whine, but probably 80% of this will be a whine and I have my own reasons for it. I don't know how many topics like this have been made before, but I really don't care, I don't keep myself up to date with it.

A. Most of you WILL agree that your statistics will show what kind of a player you are. If you are a serious player or if you're just playing for fun. With stats like mine, I'll never brag that I'm a good player, but I'm definitely not playing WoT for only the fun part. I'm a tiny bit over the average player. I know how this game works, I know all about the battle plans, skills and whatnot.

B. Most of the time I'm okay with losing, if I do more damage than my average is and if I get a kill or two, but....sometimes I'm just stunned to see, how some players act, play and think. At first I thought, okay, they'll learn in time, the more battles they do, the better they play but I've never been so wrong. I tend to get my hopes up at the start of the day, when I think that, maybe I'll have better players in my team or at least average players who know how to shoot. BUT! then a game like this comes along and crushes my hopes. I just don't understand how can you play and lose this bad? I'm sure at least one person can and will agree with me. I was really hoping for more in a tier 10 battle.

Posted Image

Both of those kills are because of me. I killed that Lorraine40t alone, 1 on 1 and that Lor.155 50 was spotted by me and killed by S-51. Matchmaking is putting too much pressure on me. I can't win games alone, not like this. I would've done more but I was just overrun.

WarGaming should really think about not mixing "free accounts" with "premium accounts" because the amount of money I put into this game, doesn't offer me anything in return, except for frustration after frustration with these teams. This might be a little but too much to ask but, I would really like to see the "better" players go ahead with "better players" and then the "below average" players fighting with each other. JUST playing this game alone doesn't offer me any kind of fun, I need to see some action, shoot tanks, have intense one on one battles - that's my kind of fun.

PS. No hate.
Posted Image

Kevbar #2 Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18007 battles

View Postzokolad, on 07 June 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

A. If you are a serious player or if you're just playing for fun.
B. Most of the time I'm okay with losing, if I do more damage than my average BUT! then a game like this comes along and crushes my hopes.
C.WarGaming should really think about not mixing "free accounts" with "premium accounts" because the amount of money I put into this game, doesn't offer me anything in return, except for frustration after frustration with these teams. This might be a little but too much to ask but, I would really like to see the "better" players go ahead with "better players" and then the "below average" players fighting with each other.

A I really dislike that some people misinterpret the "I play for fun" players. Personally, I play for fun, no one pays me to do it, it's a game I play in my spare time, I enjoy it, I try and play seriously but its still "fun". (I not having a go at the OP, but in a recent thread of mine, I was verbally "savaged" (overkill, but couldn't think of a better word) just because I mentioned I play for fun.)

B http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1
Unfortunately, it happens in all tiers as my example above shows. (The other team weren't so hot either)

C Have to disagree. Spending money on the shiniest tank, most expensive tank does not a good player make. Experience, tactical awareness, knowing the limitations of your own tank and exploiting the weakness of the enemy's; these, amongst lots of other considerations, makes a good "tanker". An inexperienced or Noob player that buys a Premium tank and expects to conquer the world in it will return to his/her garage much quicker than a journeyman, ie, one who has learnt their trade the hard way.

I understand your frustrations, but wishing elitism just because you might have some money to spend will not make this game any better.

[NoH8 implied, intended etc :) ]

MTWEmperor #3 Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18624 battles

View Postzokolad, on 07 June 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

WarGaming should really think about not mixing "free accounts" with "premium accounts" because the amount of money I put into this game, doesn't offer me anything in return, except for frustration after frustration with these teams.
Premium accounts don't guarantee skilled players.  I don't understand why you would want to separate the two.

ZeroQNet #4 Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4296 battles

View PostMTWEmperor, on 07 June 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Premium accounts don't guarantee skilled players.  I don't understand why you would want to separate the two.
Because people who invest money into this game, don't invest it just for fun. You know you can have fun without having a premium account and a premium tank. 90% of the time, users with premium accounts are good players.

MTWEmperor #5 Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18624 battles

View Postzokolad, on 08 June 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Because people who invest money into this game, don't invest it just for fun. You know you can have fun without having a premium account and a premium tank. 90% of the time, users with premium accounts are good players.
Hard to generalize that.  Look at all the T8 prem noobs who buy a Lowe after 10 battles in their Loltractor.  Just because you buy premium doesn't mean that you're committed to better yourself.  Hell they could buy premium just to get a E-100 super fast and rush into the middle of the valley in El Haluf and blast some poor scout.

In short, premium means nothing as to skill or even the desire for it.

Edited by MTWEmperor, 08 June 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Also tagged with lolteam, badteam, lemmings, newbies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users