Some times Wargaming works, for all the wrong reasons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Stianby #1 Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles
So, i've sent you several replays and complaints dear wargaming. Replays showing teamkillers, and other forms of degenerated players. All i have got in return is a notification that you've received the complaint, and no further action.
So the tale goes on  and on.....

But when i wrote some truthful words in the forum some days ago you spring into action like the Soviet 3rd shock army and warn me to hell and back.
Since when do you not stand to see the truth written? It's like the old Soviet times, when freedom of speech was anything but reality.  Please get your heads out of where ever you've got them and divert attention to the fact that it's not only me giving you a hard time these days.

Shadi3Stars1K #2 Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20874 battles
  • [MAORI] MAORI
Support cant ban teamkillers like before, now server ban them. Rest things you must let it go, life is not fair and we cant fix it. If you try to fix it you will get only disappointments.

Edited by pr0teiN, 08 June 2013 - 12:42 PM.

Stianby #3 Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles

View Postpr0teiN, on 08 June 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Support cant ban teamkillers like before, now server ban them. Rest things you must let it go, life is not fair and we cant fix it. If you try to fix it you will get only disappointments.

There are only disappointments these days in this game... but i guess that many millions of players does make one don't give a shit anymore.. From actually developing the game WG has gone into full on capitalist mode.
Focusing on drawing in new players and not caring for the players they already have..

Rostlaube #4 Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 41436 battles
the game is from belarus, the last dictatorship in europe. do you really expect a democratic mindset from it's employees? they didn't grew up with the notion, that freedom of speech is one of the most important values of  society. not their fault, but a possible explanation for their behavior.

Stianby #5 Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles

View PostRostlaube, on 10 June 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

the game is from belarus, the last dictatorship in europe. do you really expect a democratic mindset from it's employees? they didn't grew up with the notion, that freedom of speech is one of the most important values of  society. not their fault, but a possible explanation for their behavior.

good point!

OmaiGodman #6 Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7561 battles
  • [KIWF] KIWF
People tend to forget that this isn't a democracy, or a dictatorship, or whatever. It's a product that you use and if you don't like it or its producer, feel free to step away and use another product.

VonJobuhausen #7 Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 73 battles
WG is not even able to ban obvious BOT's

This guy plays 84 battles per day... that means he plays around 14 hours every day for last 14 months. And still keeps on playing even tho I have reported and probably many other have.
Posted Image

OldIronsides #8 Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4297 battles

View PostRostlaube, on 10 June 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

What behaviour? That they don't like people flaming them in their own forums and react to that accordingly?
Some people should really get their heads out of their bottoms.

Edited by OldIronsides, 11 June 2013 - 07:19 AM.

Stianby #9 Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles

View PostOldIronsides, on 11 June 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

What behaviour? That they don't like people flaming them in their own forums and react to that accordingly?
Some people should really get their heads out of their bottoms.

Well, flaming is one thing, constructive criticism is quite different. The way WG has evolved from truly pioneering game design bureau, to a massive dollar earning "don't care much 'bout my products" type organization is truly disappointing.
Just look at the way WoWp has been developed. A rush to collect more players and more money, has made it a truly crappy contender versus it's obvious counterpart. I mean, the Wargaming.net of old, would never have released that shit into closed beta even. Clearly investors are running the show now.
Same with WoWs, the great white elephant of Wargaming. They are deliberately dangling screenshot after screenshot in front of our faces to keep the hype alive. Even though behind the scenes work suggest they are not even close to beta testing yet.

No, i'm afraid i have lost almost all respect for Wargaming.net. and the way they do things at the moment. I have had a dream for world of tanks for about a year now. A remodel of the matchmaker system, so that we get constantly even matching. And i've seen a lot of similar requests. But, no aint gonna happen... Instead release more camo's and tanks, and premium stuff, in the name of the dollar.

I'm sad actually over the way this has evolved. I truly liked WoT, but sadly no more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users