Jump to content


selling Super pershing


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

killer2120 #1 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012
hello,

is it true you can sell the S pershing for gold?
so yes from when can i sell it back for gold

killer2120

Elvintibideaux #2 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012
Yes!
here is the link http://worldoftanks....les-changes-86/

Pawczi #3 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    01-20-2011
no u can't sell any premium tanks for gold

kukula98 #4 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 826
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostPawczi, on 08 June 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

no u can't sell any premium tanks for gold

Read portal...

Pawczi #5 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    01-20-2011

View Postkukula98, on 08 June 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Read portal...
sry u right..shame other premium tanks are not included in this deal...

Edited by Pawczi, 08 June 2013 - 01:14 PM.


kevenh_66 #6 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 312
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012
You can't sell any tank for gold unless 8.6 is out and it's the Super Pershing you want to sell.

Even then make sure you've tried the revised SP yourself. Maybe there'll be some +ve news to offset the bad news we read.

Pawczi #7 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    01-20-2011
hmmm.so if i buy SP now ,grind some creds on it,i can get full refund later and keep all creds..sounds great:)

Elvintibideaux #8 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    09-01-2012
guess you can keep crew as well....

does any one know this for sure?

killer2120 #9 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View Postkukula98, on 08 June 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Read portal...
i cant load the portal dont know why i get request timed out. can you sned a link maybe its working.
my link in URL is also not change if i go there.

killer2120 #10 Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012
got it. but when can i sell it back? in patch 8.6

Edited by killer2120, 08 June 2013 - 01:28 PM.


fwstriker #11 Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 414
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011
No, you can sell it when they "change" the lower front armour.
Probably this won't happen in 8.6.

kevenh_66 #12 Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 312
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

ectar said:

You can only get a gold refund after 8.6 launchers

Edited by kevenh_66, 08 June 2013 - 04:18 PM.


killer2120 #13 Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View Postfwstriker, on 08 June 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

No, you can sell it when they "change" the lower front armour.
Probably this won't happen in 8.6.

View Postkevenh_66, on 08 June 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

You can only get a gold refund after 8.6 launchers

which is it? after our on? and if its after the patch when is the patch coming

Edited by killer2120, 08 June 2013 - 03:00 PM.


Swoopie #14 Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,725
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View Postkiller2120, on 08 June 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

which is it? after our on? and if its after the patch when is the patch coming
To clear things up:
SP wont get any changes in 8.6. All changes are going to be happen 8.7+ patch. SP will get removed from ingame store. And after 8.6 hits us, you can sell SP or wait for the changes to come and get the "changed" SP. You cant sell it now, but after 8.6 comes. 8.6 will probably come in 2-3 weeks.

killer2120 #15 Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostSwoopie, on 08 June 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

To clear things up:
SP wont get any changes in 8.6. All changes are going to be happen 8.7+ patch. SP will get removed from ingame store. And after 8.6 hits us, you can sell SP or wait for the changes to come and get the "changed" SP. You cant sell it now, but after 8.6 comes. 8.6 will probably come in 2-3 weeks.

so in 8.6 i can get my gold back. is it the same for the lefh? franch tier 4 arty

Swoopie #16 Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,725
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View Postkiller2120, on 08 June 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

so in 8.6 i can get my gold back. is it the same for the lefh? franch tier 4 arty
leFH will be removed from store, but it's combat characteristics wont be changed. It'll be only moved up by a tier (With all these arty changes thats acceptable). So you cant sell leFH back for gold in 8.6.

killer2120 #17 Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012

View PostSwoopie, on 08 June 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

leFH will be removed from store, but it's combat characteristics wont be changed. It'll be only moved up by a tier (With all these arty changes thats acceptable). So you cant sell leFH back for gold in 8.6.
but the Super pershing i get my 7200 gold back

Swoopie #18 Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,725
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View Postkiller2120, on 08 June 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

but the Super pershing i get my 7200 gold back
Yes.

kevenh_66 #19 Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 312
  • Member since:
    12-08-2012

View Postkiller2120, on 08 June 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

but the Super pershing i get my 7200 gold back

View PostSwoopie, on 08 June 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Yes.
And this happens when 8.6 is out, as that is the point when WG decide it is a bad fit to the game mechanics.