• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Tiger911Tiger #1 Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11795 battles
  • [_V_A_] _V_A_
Hi!

I think the system for fines and compensations of team damage or killing is a **** joke!

I just recently played a game with my Tiger(H) and I got shot from behind by my teams AT15. The Reason I "took" his place on the battlefield.. He first push me out of cover then shoots me in the back.. I got killed within 40 seconds...

and I reported him but my compensation.. 995 credits! WTF :angry:

But when I by mistake hits a teamplayer who drives in front of an enemy I fire at and I got 8k credits and 40 xp in fines  :angry:

Earlier this month I got killed by a teammate in my SU-100 from full health.. the reason.. I took "his" tank, the tank he was "planing" on killing!! For that he killed me! My compensation was about 2k credits.. WTF is up with that???

WG have failed totally with this system  :angry:  Extremely angry!!!!

reporting them does not seem to help anything   :sceptic:

I hate these players!!

Arkhell #2 Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
well you pay about 10 times the repair bill that he needs for the repair, he doesn't get the credits he needs for the repair that is caused by the shots rest of the credits go poof...

Tiger911Tiger #3 Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11795 battles
  • [_V_A_] _V_A_
hmm, ok... so you will get a huge fine in both credits and xp if you hit a teamplayer and barley no compensation if you are killed or damaged? =S

Bwilth_son_of_Bwalth #4 Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11113 battles
The system is seriously flawed. Just lately, when im in my super heavy tanks ( Lowe, KV4, KV5) the players in light tanks ram me from behind at the start of a battle just to farm credits and xp off me.Because i take no damage they are essentially getting free credits at my expense!. I just dont see what can be done about it but it seems to be on the increase lately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users