Nerfings againts buyers rights ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

savizudis #1 Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11162 battles
Tank nerfing againts buyers rights ?

I mean if i'm paying for this game reegularly (premiums). Means im paying for product - and then im payed first time means im payed for it as it is, and without my permission how the hell they dear to change something.

I dont like new changes to what i was used before (particularly im only vk2801 tank player, and i played him till 8.4 nerf happily). Now he got heavier slower less acc and guns nerfing is planed too. All these cahnges are done only to compensate differences to added new tanks.

Sorry i canot accept that. Tank is tank he cant change by itself. Adjjust please new tanks or make them anything as u want. If u risking then test longer before release.  but changing things taht are already couple years same - who alowed them to do that. Wheres our irghts ?

Wheres my garuanty for my money that im spending ? I dont like spend money now to shitty WG plans against mee.

I buyed a watch 3 yers ago, its same now, and it will be same in future. Thats why i payed for it.
I'm payed for game, buyed what i want and i play what i want - VK2801.
Now i cant play as i used to play. And that is violation.

Dear gamer, buyer, perium acount user - you are not guarantedd about this wg product. They will change as they are changing things as they want - not as we want.

Be warned.

FIoris #2 Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29988 battles
lol. By your logic they can no longer expand the game. Cause everything they will introduce will affect some tanks in a negative way.

No expanding the game = a dead game. Rather spend my money on a game that has a future :P

Edited by FIoris, 11 June 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Crux_T34 #3 Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8602 battles
  • [NYA] NYA
Well, World of Tanks is a FREE TO PLAY GAME.

Balancing a tank (stats wise) is a valid strategy to keep gameplay balanced.

Expect things to change, nothing is set in stone.
Also, if you dislike a balanced tank so much, just sell it.

Eaglax #4 Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles
You accepted this: http://worldoftanks....user_agreement/, and obviously you didn't read it

13. Amendments
WN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement when WN upgrades the Game Client, effective upon prior notice as follows: WN will post the revised version of this License Agreement on the World of Tanks website, and may provide such other notice as WN may elect in its sole discretion. If any future changes to this License Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this License Agreement, you may terminate this License Agreement in accordance with Section 6 herein. Your installation and use of any of WN’s updates or modifications to the Game or your continued use of the Game following notice of changes to this Agreement will demonstrate your acceptance of any and all such changes. WN may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. WN may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or content contained in the Game.

JustARandomOne #5 Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33118 battles

View Postsavizudis, on 11 June 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

I mean if i'm paying for this game reegularly (premiums). Means im paying for product - and then im payed first time means im payed for it as it is, and without my permission how the hell they dear to change something.

So everytime a tank gets nerfed, they should ask for your opinion ? Like every other game too ?  :tongue:
Dude, wake up...

Edited by C1BO, 12 June 2013 - 10:41 AM.

savizudis #6 Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11162 battles

View PostTreecancer, on 11 June 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

You accepted this: http://worldoftanks....user_agreement/, and obviously you didn't read it

Thats true. But if i dont liek and cant accept "theyr" rights we must setle new rights that satisfies both sides.
I maybe can tell i was forced without forcing to accept this rulles wihtout any other option. Did we had any other choice ? Is these things right against things taht we pay ?

View PostC1BO, on 12 June 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

So everytime a tank gets nerfed, they should ask for your opinion ? Like every other game too ?  :tongue:
Dude, wake up...

Why every ? Im playing only VK2801.
But yes do they play this game or we ? So that means WE are 0 to them. Do u like to be 0 ?
How game can be more popular without accepting users opinions ? How product can evolve wihtout users word ?
No user - no product.

In all i agree, this is free to play, but there is one point there is premium things and tehy cost money - that means this thing wasnt free. If i wasnt paying i dont give so high priority to what i was used to use (vk2801).

Ok its free tank. Maybe i can leave it. Imagine same sitaution for gold premium tank - these u can buy for money only. So how the hell they have change things, for others property.

Changing maps phyzics grafics sounds textures (new adds like new tanks etc..) are things that can evolve - or things that are unreal things like premium ammo items or something that expands tanks abilities higher then it is. So this game is about tanks, and tanks models in history are and they will be same. If they created vk2801 they created and its done. If they create things and put thenm into game wihtuot proper balancing - for 2+ years its not my fault. Do not add tank if u unsure about its balance - or test it before doing that - as much as needed.

Now they nerfed - and no explanation at all. Only bulls shit about new scouts that will replace vk or something...

1.5 of time playing with vk and boom - nerf. Tank sudenly changed - wtf.
Maybe at next patch add wings to it too. Why not ? New concept. Absurd.

Edited by savizudis, 20 June 2013 - 08:39 PM.

custardSPARTA #7 Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39003 battles
  • [SPRT] SPRT
Yawn

Crux_T34 #8 Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8602 battles
  • [NYA] NYA

View Postsavizudis, on 20 June 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Now they nerfed - and no explanation at all.

1.5 of time playing with vk and boom - nerf. Tank sudenly changed - wtf.

Note: Returned due to recent action on this thread.

Here's a thought. You say the Vk-2801 has been hit repeatedly with the Nerf Bat. You think this is a horrible thing.
The Vk isn't the only thing beaten to a pulp by the nerf bat.

Need I mention the Marder II?
At one point, it was amazing. Now its horrible to play.

It doesn't just happen to one particular tank, there's probably more examples elsewhere.

MeetriX #9 Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20334 battles

View Postsavizudis, on 20 June 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

I maybe can tell i was forced without forcing to accept this rulles wihtout any other option. Did we had any other choice ?
Yes and no are valid choices.

savizudis #10 Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11162 battles

View PostCrux_T34, on 20 June 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Note: Returned due to recent action on this thread.

Here's a thought. You say the Vk-2801 has been hit repeatedly with the Nerf Bat. You think this is a horrible thing.
The Vk isn't the only thing beaten to a pulp by the nerf bat.

Need I mention the Marder II?
At one point, it was amazing. Now its horrible to play.

It doesn't just happen to one particular tank, there's probably more examples elsewhere.

Thats exactly what i mean, do we like these changes ? No.
Why destroy things that are already long time ? Create new things so they can handle betveen old things.

I never played marder, i cant say about others anything too, i know one thing, dont make untested things into game. They are lazy, they are not balancing things properly and then ruins all fun with "nice" updates. Right....

edited / mistakes (sorry late time letter)

Edited by savizudis, 21 June 2013 - 10:41 AM.

savizudis #11 Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11162 battles

View PostMeetriX, on 20 June 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Yes and no are valid choices.

I have third one, that will come soon - uninstall.
And then ok they can do whatever they want i will not be here. As im here, i care about game, and they must care about our opinions.

This is damn game, games are for good emotions fun, and etc, and do they add more of these things or more destroying, i hear and read every time, one another one nerfed nerfed, many unsatisfied reaction and same still is going on.

They need to change concept.

Edited by savizudis, 20 June 2013 - 09:03 PM.

JustARandomOne #12 Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33118 battles

View Postsavizudis, on 20 June 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Thats exactly what i mean, do we like these changes ? No.
Why destroy things ? Create new things that can handle betveen old things.

Maybe they get nerfed/buffed/changed because they performed better/worse than other tanks ?
It's called balancing.

And creating new things that can "handle", you mean are better (???), than the old things ?
Creating new thing that are better/stronger than the old things and creating better things over and over is the worst thing anyone can make in a MMO

Edited by C1BO, 21 June 2013 - 08:46 AM.

Homer_J #13 Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsavizudis, on 11 June 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Tank nerfing againts buyers rights ?

Threatening your "rights" on a forum isn't going to get anywhere.

They don't mean anything if you aren't prepared to take it to court.

Same with your watch, if it starts running backwards tomorrow will you sue or will you just buy a new one?

savizudis #14 Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11162 battles

View PostC1BO, on 21 June 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Maybe they get nerfed/buffed/changed because they performed better/worse than other tanks ?
It's called balancing.

And creating new things that can "handle", you mean are better (???), than the old things ?
Creating new thing that are better/stronger than the old things and creating better things over and over is the worst thing anyone can make in a MMO

Well, scout cant handle againts heavy, so he cant be stronger, and tanks at history had theyr weakness and stroinger points - some tanks cant beat some tanks. This is not about this.

Why new tank must be better at all sides ? I didnt meant that, every tank is conceptual for what it was created, and even more it can be weaker if it is it is - so why the heck weakn strong tank just to justify weker tanks, - balance tiers, balance match making and problem solved.

But weakening already created (like old time not touched tanks) just to satisfie new tanks is ridiculous.

Now another one thing, history doesent have endless list of tanks. Wargaming is still trying to live a life arround new tanks - new tank new "joy". Sorry, no, not for me.

View PostHomer_J, on 21 June 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

Threatening your "rights" on a forum isn't going to get anywhere.
They don't mean anything if you aren't prepared to take it to court.
Same with your watch, if it starts running backwards tomorrow will you sue or will you just buy a new one?

If its good watch he has guarantie - atleast for some perriod. And my tanks not by itselft got slower. I willget watch to repair and it will be same. Or i get new - same. Our tanks arent same anymore. Yes i agree to patches for new added tanks, liek 1 month in game or something - its possible to miss some bugs or some logical mistaces... But sudenly nerfing tank that were untouched years... ..................

Edited by savizudis, 21 June 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Homer_J #15 Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postsavizudis, on 21 June 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

But sudenly nerfing tank that were untouched years... ..................

Tanks in game have to be constantly adjusted.  The alternative is not to change the game at all.  Never add a new tank, never fix any bugs in case (as with the bugged HE mechanic) it inadvertently nerfs some tanks.

You mention VK2801 specially.  This tank changed when they changed the HE mechanics, it changed again by the introduction of physics, then changed again when it was moved from tier 5 to tier 6.  So to say it has stayed the same for years is simply rubbish.

Usertmp #16 Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Translator
  • 24004 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
savizudis, please hand over your voting rights.

Dark_Fuzzy #17 Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15043 battles
  • [C-SEC] C-SEC
this game has about as much drama as an opera. until wg decides to listen to us...yes all of us (that includes arty players too) the game can go nowhere but down. and heres another idea why dont we just make premium tanks stay the same unneffected by updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users