cruiser IV a tier II

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Audey #21 Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3680 battles
but to add , you can disable the tracks on TD and get behind, which im sure your all aware of

Audey #22 Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3680 battles
please feel free to discount what i have said, but please back it up so i can learn :) . i love this tank. its fun,able and awsome. . . .in my opinion :)

iKillReaPz #23 Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6439 battles
  • [11RHS] 11RHS
I once used the bofors in my coneventer got outgunned by anotha convie with stock gun so vowed never to use it again haha and its been performing better than the bofors overall even the howizter does.....ever one shoted a stug before ;) 60-70 percent health left

Tigger3 #24 Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13656 battles
The Bofors I found you had to be close with (not as close as the Pom Pom though - but the second shot still flew wide and was not as accurate at range as the 2 pdr.

I like to keep tanks at a distance and preferable ambush them even when assaulting so the higher pen fast firing guns work better for me - The Tilly with 2pdr X-B is just awesome when you learn how to play it.

StClement #25 Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16912 battles

View PostAudey, on 28 August 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

sorry for wall of text.

:teethhappy: Ever read one of my posts? The text is fine, mate, I wish I could edit mine down to that level of brevity!

"im sick of trying to grind the vk 30.01h to get to vk36.01h"  :sad: They're killing the 36.01H next patch, mate. They're classing it as a heavy- meaning it gets weighted at 20% more than its' actual tonnage. They're nerfing the armour and the gun. They're dicking about with the power available and the ground resistance, slowing it right down. And just to make sure it's got absolutely fcuk all going for it they're slowing down the hull and turret traverse too. Any one of those would have been more than enough to hobble it, put together they're going to cripple the poor thing. The bar stewards know people will still play it, because that's how you unlock the Tiger, but it's going to be an absolute pain in the arse doing it.

Meanwhile, on the same tier, the massively overpowered, roflstomping KV-1S may, at some unspecified point in the future, lose its' 122mm. Once the devs have decided how best to buff it to compensate...  :sceptic:

No Russian bias in this game at all!   :trollface:

Stick with the Brits fella- the Cromwell is a hoot, you'll love it!  :blinky:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users