wot jokes picture funny

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

_Warris_ #1 Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 39175 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

Only german tanks increase both in size and complexity of their names.

Only russian tanks keep getting smaller and lighter with every tier...until only a fuel tank and ammo rack with tracks beneath them remains.

Only in American tanks the steel ran out after making the turret and the commander's periscopes.

Only in French tanks tier 3 has better armour than a tier 10. And the low tiers have motorbike engines...

Only the British refuse to believe in sloped armour...while borrowing engines for heavy tanks from the French.

Two young mothers were chatting at the children's playground.
A - So where is your husband dear?
B- Said he had important task after work. How about yours?
A- Same. Important meeting after work.
B- Playing Tanks again?
A- You bet...

- Neightbour's gone crazy. Says he'll make a Sherman costume for next Halloween.
- And I'm playing the Stuart.
- No shit...Well, guess I better be the Grille then.

Not_DangerUXB_Thats4sure #2 Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Major

• Player
  • 9516 battles
Me and my brother went to an 'official' opening at a new tank museum but the bouncers on the door wouldnt let us in as we did not have a tie on??...

So we went to the car and got the battery jump leads then put them round our neck!...He had red and i had black...With our crew neck sweaters they looked like ties (We thought??)..

So went back and said to the bouncers that we managed to get some.....The bouncers looked at our ties and said....Ok!!!...You can come in....But dont start anything!!?? :harp:  :trollface:

mcrele #3 Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39404 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Driver: hey, commander, that Matilda just shoot from howitzer at us. Shouldn't we relocate?
Commander: no, not yet. wait for the gunner to shoot him back a  few times then dodge the shell.

Edited by mcrele, 14 June 2013 - 02:00 PM.

_Warris_ #4 Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 39175 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postmcrele, on 14 June 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Driver: hey, commander, that Matilda just shoot from howitzer at us. Shouldn't we relocate?
Commander: no, not yet. wait for the gunner to shoot him back a  few times then dodge the shell.

i see what you did there, those shells are really slow ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users