Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Platypusbill #1 Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 25545 battles
  • [WOOF] WOOF
Returned to playing it after almost a year.

Damn. The "stupid pubbies" syndrome is even worse than in WoT. Most of the people I run into in Silver could barely pull their weight in Bronze- the worst part is that I'm unsure if they are too stubborn to turn down the dificulty level or if they're intentionally trying to leech off others, as the credit payout is the same regardless of contribution  :amazed: .

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22575 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
I take it that your attempted escape from WoT has been foiled. :tongue:

Kesp #3 Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5893 battles
I have not played the multiplayer in a few months, but I agree. Suddenly I started to see players with no equipment and N7 levels below 20 in Silver and Gold matches.
Too many players just charge off into a group of Banshees and Ravagers only to use all of their consumables and then fail miserably.
Maybe I'll try the multiplayer again soon to see if it has gotten any worse.

Falafel #4 Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7955 battles
I hope that if there is multiplayer for next ME game they do it well this time. It was really boring to farm galaxy readings into 100% as killing bots is IMO boring if you gain nothing. PvP is the best multiplayer mode for FPS games (ok, TF2 MvM is an exception).

I think we all know why they put that multiplayer into that game, they even had to patch it out so that players could reach 3,4k EMP without having to touch it.

Platypusbill #5 Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 25545 battles
  • [WOOF] WOOF

View PostLeadbucket, on 15 June 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

I take it that your attempted escape from WoT has been foiled. :tongue:

I'm not going anywhere, just branching out  :teethhappy: .

Just had my interest in ME rekindled- the PS3 version of ME2 came with an interactive comic to do all the major decisions of ME1 (and a bunch of DLCs, which I mostly ignored), but thanks to EA's brilliant anti-used game policy, I couldn't access content that I had bought  :sceptic: . Turns out, I still had to download it using the code provided with the game, but I had no connection for my console when I first started out. Had to go with the generic Bioware version of Shepard. Seeing as I could now have a custom Shep, and ME3 allegedly has a less tragic ending, I wanted to try again.

Edited by Platypusbill, 15 June 2013 - 02:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users