tier 10 is broken

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

zapbrannigan93 #1 Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14607 battles
i am a average player with average stats. i don't claim to be the font of all knowledge when it come to world of tanks but i'm not terrible either.something is badly off key with tier 10!!

where at lower tier games tanks view ranges are shorter and arty can't reach all over the map the game is very playable fun. but when you get to tier 10 where you get spotted almost straight away on most maps and arty can and do reach out and touch you straight away.add to this the fact that there is so much op arty at this level it makes the game head bangingly infuriating! the maps are way to small at this level there is no room to flank and no where that isn't covered.steppes is the only map i can think of that offers a glimmer of manoeuvre but even here getting spotted is pretty easy.

its a shame that great tanks like is7's ans t110e5's are little more then heavily armoured scouts. i like these tanks and on the rare occasions arty isn't to noticeable i actually enjoy them  but i fear 8.6 will do nothing to change the situation. maybe bigger maps for high tier games is the answer i don't know but as for grinding out high tier tanks i don't see the point any more.

meadows #2 Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 36104 battles
So, this is another nerf arty topic I guess. Hidden in the words, if you know to read it right. :) Yeah, we all now how relaxing is, when you can stand in the middle of the map, without constantly hearing your brain scream "MOVE, MOVE, ARTY WILL PULVERIZE YOU". And you are most certainly right, 8.6 will not change anything, WG is not crazy to make arty unplayable, with such an amount of people already playing it. Anyway, wait and see, maybe with this tier 10 arty, we will get 2-3 of them per game. About bigger maps, I think you are absolutely right. When I play Malinovka with tier 10 tank my stomach turns.. That map should be limited to tier 1-5.

PanzerAnUndVerkaufGmbH #3 Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11090 battles
Up to tier 3 you often play in 600 x 600 maps like Province, so why don't create a 1500 x 1500 map for tier 8 to 10? Would be qiute interesting and something different from the other maps, where you got other possibilities and have to play differently. I'd really like to have some bigger maps, too.

Edited by PanzerAnUndVerkaufGmbH, 15 June 2013 - 10:23 PM.

5_InchFl0ppy #4 Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 40720 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
The answer is to just stop playing tier 10 eventually Wargaming will be forced into trying to balance it and make it fun when there is no tanks in the queue.
At the moment there is no reason at all to play it apart from Clan wars, or maybe get some free exp to convert. The main reason for why I stopped playing it entirely is a combination of too much arty and so many hopeless players that just screw up every single game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users