Code trading

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ImvN8Lex #1 Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 24177 battles
I have 2 codes for hawken and planetside2 from nvidia bundle-want to trade them for wot cod from same bundle

pm here on forum

lgfrbcsgo #2 Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30915 battles
  • [MOTIV] MOTIV
Why don't you try your luck on the Planetside and Hawken forum? I can say with 99,9% accuracy, that there are no WoT players out there, who didn't used their code from the bundle. I can also say, that there are many people on the Planatesode or Hawken forums, who want an other code for their favourite game and didn't use the WoT code.
So why don't you ask there? Especially since Planetside uses Physix and thus many players have bought a new nVidia card.

Regards.

ImvN8Lex #3 Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 24177 battles

View Postlgfrbcsgo, on 18 June 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Why don't you try your luck on the Planetside and Hawken forum? I can say with 99,9% accuracy, that there are no WoT players out there, who didn't used their code from the bundle. I can also say, that there are many people on the Planatesode or Hawken forums, who want an other code for their favourite game and didn't use the WoT code.
So why don't you ask there? Especially since Planetside uses Physix and thus many players have bought a new nVidia card.

Regards.

not irony but u wanna try to find someone who is looking for ps2 or hawken? -.-

i am like 5 days on hawken,planetside,nvidia etc forums/sites,and tried to trade with 10 or more ppl via skype,mail etc but everyone's looking for wot,5 DAYS i cant find anyone who needs ps2 or hawken codes  :amazed:

this is my last desperate try if someone who actually need those codes come here and offers wot for them  :mellow:

Edited by ImvN8Lex, 18 June 2013 - 07:09 PM.

lgfrbcsgo #4 Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30915 battles
  • [MOTIV] MOTIV
You miss understood me. Create an account for Hawken and Planetside forum and ask there. They need the Hawken and Planetside codes, but they won't need their WoT codes, since they most likely don't play WoT.
Asking in the WoT forum is senseless: Wot players already used their WoT codes from the bundle and if not, why should they trade it for a code for a game they don't play?
So go and spread out in the PS2 and Hawken forums that you have got a code for their game and that you need a code for your game (WoT).
I bet, that there are many people on the PS2 forum, who want to trade with you, since PS2 now supports nVidia Physix (so they've bought new nVidia cards to 1) get a code for their favourite game 2) make use of nVidia Physix.).

Regards.

ImvN8Lex #5 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 24177 battles
u misunderstood me too ^^

thats what i am doing a week already now, constantly being on hawken and ps2 (amd more other) forums, but i cant find anyone who has wot and want hawken or ps2 :/

i am giving up slowly(since my codes expires on 30th june)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users