The future of WoT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

alex045099 #1 Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6948 battles
On the net you can find dozens and dozens of rumors and confirmed things about the future of our beloved game,WoT.First of all,I will post some of them,and then I will ask you some things.

This has been taken by me from the SEA server forum:
Spoiler                     

http://www.worldofta...8-7-and-beyond/
Enter there.I am too lazy to copy anything :blinky:

There are maany things but when I will find someting important,I will update the topic.

Now the questions zone(please answer to them and hope mods will see us and tell to the WG HQ what we think):

1.What do you think about the future of WoT?

2.What do you think about the info I posted?

3.What would you like to see/not to see (anymore) in game in the future?

4.What do you think it will happen with WoT after the release of War Thunder Ground Forces?

5.Are you going to abandon WoT after that moment?

Stianby #2 Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles
1. i think that Wargaming are so cash focused, that no real improvments in gameplay are coming. Only clever ways to sell more premium accounts across the board. Thats where the shitty WoWp and WoWs comes in.

2. Good

3. i don't care anymore.

4. i think it will still be the same shitty game. And becom even shitty'er.

5. Yes! Oh YEEEES!

ZeroQNet #3 Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4307 battles
This game lacks certain things to make it look real, but then again WG isn't aiming to make the game look real. They want to make it "fun" but it's a bit too far from being fun.
Imagine in real life, what and how much destruction an artillery shells cause/do - deep craters, a lot of shrapnel and above all, broken or demolished buildings. Currently in WoT, when an artillery shell hits a building or a big rock, it just makes this thunder-like noise and if possible, splash damage. I think making objects such as houses and buildings destroyable, would make it a lot better.

T26E4's gun needs a buff. Just the frontal armor is not enough, tier 8 tanks with tier 9 guns can penetrate the frontal armor easily.
So sad to see great suggestions being rejected, especially the one about "troll" platoons. What freedom of choice? If no one cared about their statistics and their time+money then everyone would troll until they had no money left. Some people actually put a lot of time into this game and the last thing they expect to see is a trolling platoon ruining their winning chances. -.-

1. The future of WoT seems dark and dull. Personally I think the game won't improve, if any, then by a little bit with the future updates.

2. It's great. More posts or topics about "leaked" or "secret" info is very welcome. That way we can keep ourselves updated with what WG is planning to do with WoT and make our decisions based on the info.

3. I'd like to see visible equipment. I'd like to see night battles, I'd like to see rain and fog, snow. Maybe even sand storms on desert maps. Weather effects make the game more interesting. It's just so dull with this "sun shining" on every map. I wouldn't like to see many things but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it.

4. Many "professional" or "dedicated" players WILL leave because WarThunder is currently a lot better than WoT.

5. Land Forces or not in WarThunder, I'll leave this game anyway. Maybe I'll start playing World of Battleships but WoT is definitely a dying "addiction" of mine.

alex045099 #4 Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6948 battles

View Postzokolad, on 19 June 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

This game lacks certain things to make it look real, but then again WG isn't aiming to make the game look real. They want to make it "fun" but it's a bit too far from being fun.
Imagine in real life, what and how much destruction an artillery shells cause/do - deep craters, a lot of shrapnel and above all, broken or demolished buildings. Currently in WoT, when an artillery shell hits a building or a big rock, it just makes this thunder-like noise and if possible, splash damage. I think making objects such as houses and buildings destroyable, would make it a lot better.

T26E4's gun needs a buff. Just the frontal armor is not enough, tier 8 tanks with tier 9 guns can penetrate the frontal armor easily.
So sad to see great suggestions being rejected, especially the one about "troll" platoons. What freedom of choice? If no one cared about their statistics and their time+money then everyone would troll until they had no money left. Some people actually put a lot of time into this game and the last thing they expect to see is a trolling platoon ruining their winning chances. -.-

1. The future of WoT seems dark and dull. Personally I think the game won't improve, if any, then by a little bit with the future updates.

2. It's great. More posts or topics about "leaked" or "secret" info is very welcome. That way we can keep ourselves updated with what WG is planning to do with WoT and make our decisions based on the info.

3. I'd like to see visible equipment. I'd like to see night battles, I'd like to see rain and fog, snow. Maybe even sand storms on desert maps. Weather effects make the game more interesting. It's just so dull with this "sun shining" on every map. I wouldn't like to see many things but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it.

4. Many "professional" or "dedicated" players WILL leave because WarThunder is currently a lot better than WoT.

5. Land Forces or not in WarThunder, I'll leave this game anyway. Maybe I'll start playing World of Battleships but WoT is definitely a dying "addiction" of mine.

View PostStianby, on 19 June 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

1. i think that Wargaming are so cash focused, that no real improvments in gameplay are coming. Only clever ways to sell more premium accounts across the board. Thats where the shitty WoWp and WoWs comes in.

2. Good

3. i don't care anymore.

4. i think it will still be the same shitty game. And becom even shitty'er.

5. Yes! Oh YEEEES!
You both are experienced players with over 10000 battles.WG never hears us:Their source of money.I wish I could have something to look in and see the future of WoT in 5 years.I think that during peak hours,only 10.000 will be online.WG starting to loose altitude!

Stianby #5 Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31399 battles
That's the problem see.
WoT is now a "done deal". It has so many players, and many more arriving each day, that Wargaming do not have to think about improving the game for the players allready present. But rather market the damn thing to get new "premium" players that spend some money for a year or two. Like me.

Wargaming operate like the Soviet Union, they dont listen, and dont allow people to stand up and tell them the truth. This comment for instance will earn me a warning.
Also their support does not work. I have tried several times to get blatant teamkillers out of the game. All you get in return is ticket saying "we won't spend time or money on having a working support division".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users