What kind of a joke is this?

matchmaking matchmaker joke

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ZeroQNet #1 Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4296 battles
Is this what WarGaming had in plan when they decided it would be a great idea to mess up matchmaking with tier 10 artis? Seriously, who thought it was a great idea?
I want to know who was the genius. You might have nerfed the accuracy, the reloading time, arti mobility, aiming time, BUT you forgot one thing. DAMAGE, the probability of a ONE SHOT.
Damage damage damage and more damage. That's all that matters with arti. They thought it would make playing fun, easier, better if they introduce tier 10 artis, arti nerf and whatnot but in real, it has messed matchmaking up real bad. There will be games where tier 10 arti is top tier. -__-

In my game, I had the luck and privilege to see tier 7 arti being "almost top tier". "Luckily" there were only 2 tier 7's in my tier 6 match but either side had a tier 7 arti. Imagine what S-51 could do in a tier 6/7 game? Pretty much 1-2 shots and you've made a kill.

This is just stupid. Just stupid. I've no words for this. Old matchmaking and old arti line was really the best ever and now it's just a really bad april fool's joke.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_028.jpg   92.57K

Dark_Fuzzy #2 Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15029 battles
  • [C-SEC] C-SEC
yes,yes horrible we were just fine not going to t10...guess the heavys got mad getting killed by a tank 2tiers lower than them lol

TheDOD #3 Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9628 battles
  • [HOV] HOV
FFS, what the heck is wrong with people. Arty players cry about "how there arty was nerfed to ground", while other players cry about "How arty is still OP". Jeez guys. Think it this way.

Arty now will do alot of damage, IF he is a GOOD player. If Arty player is a bad player, hi would not do any damage what so ever.

Problem with arty pre. 8.6 was that even bad players, could do alot of dmg, now arty is far mor skillfull and no longer point and click adveture (no offence to genre BTW)

Nekomancer #4 Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 11526 battles
As SerB would say: "How terrible!"
On the other hand, Storm is investigating cases where SPGs get matched with heavy tanks. Supposedly that should not happen.

Also tagged with matchmaking, matchmaker, joke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users