0.9.18.0 & 0.9.17.1 Mods & Custom XvM By JdgDReDD
Updated April 23,2017
Your Choice of Main Gun Sights - Jimbo Sight Mod Pack, Taipan Sight Mod Pack Or Vanilla Sight Mod Pack (stk sights), Plus Xvm Only (Full or Lite Versions) are available with XvM configured my way (XvM Full package now contains a Dmg recieved Log, XvM Lite package has no additional mods). Sighted packs come complete with all the MUST HAVE mods listed below. All packs are frame rate friendly, choose the pack that suits you. Optional sights and some mods are now available separately. Solo's ModPack installer now offers JdgDReDD's XvM config so you can pick your own mods and still get the XvM you want. Get it Here
Over Target Markers (Custom Coded)
Exclusive custom markers show Tank tier, Tank name and HP left. Holding alt shows Player name, Health Bar and 4 digit WN8. Enemy text has a better shadow for greater visibility. Color coded indicators for Ally and Enemy WN8 rating (left tick) and player efficiency in that vehicle (right tick) showing in the over target marker in normal view.
Downloads: 0.9.18.0 & 0.9.17.1
All In One Packs (Vanilla or Sights + Mods + XvM) packs Here
XvM Only Full & Lite Versions Here
Individual Mods Here
Sghts Only Here
Archive files Here
Browse All Files Here
Installation & Settings
must complete the first 4 steps below to achieve the intended function (steps 5 & 6 are optional)
1) **Important, For a clean install, make sure C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods & C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\mods folders are empty except for the 0.9.XX (current version #) folders which must also be empty (Folders for older versions of the game can and should be deleted).
2) **Installation - Download & Extract the main mod file to the World_of_tanks folder. In other words - delete your res_mods & mods folders and replace them with mine. The default location for these folders is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\
3) **WoT settings - Go to In Game WoT settings - (First) Goto general tab, then scroll down to the bottom right and select "always" for enhanced features on the mini map. (Second) in the General Tab, Enable 25x zoom. (Third) in settings, Feedback Tab/Damage Tab, disable or enable " detailed damage caused by you " depending on the pack you're using. Also enable or disable the logs of damage taken (I suggest leaving summary stats up but disabling detailed stats), Also depending on preference and the pack you're using.
4) Activate XvM - go to the XvM Website, activate your XvM - click "Activate Services" and "Update Statistics" buttons in the top middle of the window, and then choose your options by clicking the "Settings" button which controls the wn8 values displayed in game. (Game restart required)
5) Sight Installation - (optional) Download & Extract the Vanilla or XvM pack of choice to the World_of_tanks folder. Then sights may be installed on top of the Vanilla or XvM pack of choice as well as any other mods you wish to add on your own.
6) Optional Install Method - Pick your own mods, Solo's mod pack installer now carries JdgDReDD's XvM Config allowing you to get my XvM set up and all the mods you want. Get it Here
All In One Mod Packs Include The Following:
Zoom - (enable in wot settings)
Damage panel with Dmg Log - (Set stock dmg logs in wot settings)
Hybrid Mini map, XvM & WoT Features - (enable in wot settings)
Xvm Config file (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Hit Log (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Damage Log (Custom Coding by JdgDReDD)
Xvm -Latest Available
Carousel with stats (carousel size based on screen size)
Battle Assistant (J Key)
No scope shadow
Team Hp Pool Bar
Pmod Extra Session Stats
YassenKrassen Session Stats
Arty/Td Gun Traverse Indicator
Installation Tips & Tricks
Fresh install every Major patch (if you have the bandwidth!!) Save yourself a few headaches, about 25% of the time the Update is the nearly the same size as the full install. To do this browse to C:\Games, right click World_of_Tanks, right click and select delete, then download the full client again(or you can uninstall the normal way through control panel). Pls note, you can have multiple installs of world of tanks, just copy and paste the main wot folder.
Empty your updates folder, delete old versions of WoT mods and delete old replays/screenshots
First browse to C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods and C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\mods and delete all numbered files that are not the current version of World Of Tanks. (eg 0.9.15, 0.9.15.1, 0.9.15.2 etc). Then browse to C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\ and empty the following folders:
a) Updates - everything in this folder is a "run once" deal and can be deleted the second the launcher is done updating your game.
b) screenshots - from pressing print screen in game
c) replays - dependent on WoT settings whether replays are being recorded and saved.
FOR THE RECORD: my xvm full, Lite or vanilla packages can be installed OVER any other config you're running
**I use solo mod installer for the basic mods, if you want to pick your own mods, use it too, My XvM is now offered there as an option. Get it Here
Edited by JdgDReDD, 23 April 2017 - 09:48 PM.