raging

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Geralt_z_Rivii365 #1 Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30521 battles
Half of the mods dosen't work after few battles of testing game looks more or less normal.Why I whining on that? simple this game is so poor without mods I would never have so many battles without those mods.Really don't know why wg just don't add some of those mods into wot,they are too good? making this game too great?

I dont even speek about my win ratio which is going down with no mercy.

What happened with sniper scope?

Too much writing I just wanted to say after almost 19k battles that this game sucks now so much and u know what i dont care what happen now  :izmena: give me ban or do what u want

and war thunder is much more better than world of warpalnes I dont see the point of releasing wowp pfff

Medjed #2 Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25547 battles
scopeshadow.swf didn't changed for years and now all of a sudden they decided to remove it so modders needs to find another way of modding it. Really? Do they really hate mods so they screw up few mods with every patch without any reason

Nekomancer #3 Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 11526 battles
And within a few hours they already found a new way to remove the scope shadow.

Medjed #4 Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25547 battles

View PostNekomancer, on 19 June 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

And within a few hours they already found a new way to remove the scope shadow.
Yea i know, but what's the point then changing it when modders will still find a way to modifie it. Just leave it as it is and everyone is happy.

Nekomancer #5 Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 11526 battles
It's not like they broke the mod on purpose, they just didn't care. They reworked the camera and moved the scope shadow to a python script instead of a flash file. That way it offers better performance, it even removed that fish eye effect that the old scope suffered from. They weren't trying to remove that mod permanently from the game.

They do know that there are mods, but they don't have any consideration for them when they update the game.It's the mod author's job to update the mod to stay compatible, not Wargaming's job to update the game without breaking mods. It's not like they could update their mods on the test server so that the new version is ready to distribute it when the version goes live, ... oh, they can.

Edited by Nekomancer, 20 June 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Dark_Fuzzy #6 Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15029 battles
  • [C-SEC] C-SEC
And this is why i like minecraft plenty of great mods and the devs atleast half listen to you.yes the graphics look more like mario than bf3 but its still fun. i can even fly a plane shoot and drop bombs if i want you can pretty much change the game to suit you wich wg apperantly dosent like to allow.

Nekomancer #7 Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 11526 battles
Well, you can't really compare a game like Minecraft with World of Tanks. For once, World of Tanks does not have an offline mode where you can play alone. How do you expect such big game changing mods to work in World of Tanks?

Oh look, a flying Maus that drops bombs that instakills everything. Yeah, not gonna happen.
World of Tanks in itself is pretty modfriendly for a competitive multiplayer game.
Battlefield 3 (which you mentioned) does not even have a fraction of that modability.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users