Ammo rack

ammorack loadingtime

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Milkafiu #1 Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10702 battles
Hey all,

I've encountered a very interesting situation. I believe that almost everyone suffered non-lethal ammo rack damage during their WoT-lifetime.
I wondered that if someone manages to damage your ammo rack, the reload time significantly increases (about 2x), despite the location of your ammo rack's damage.
(Also, if your ammo rack gets damage, your crew says that "We lost some ammo, but at least it didn't explode")
For example at the ARL 44 there are at least three places inside the tank where the crew stores the ammunition, and wherever it gets shot, the increase in reload time will be equal every time.
If your ammo rack gets hit while it still contains ammunition, the ammunition in the damaged rack would be unable to use (not all, it should be depend on the quantity of ammos in the rack).

My suggestion would be the following:
If your ammo rack gets damaged, you'd lose from the ammunition inside that (depends on the seriousness of the damage), and you'd get a significant increase in reload time for a limited time (while your loader checks the intact ammunition, maybe sorts it), after that the reload time will remain the original.

What's your opinion about this idea?

kfa #2 Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19027 battles
  • [WKD] WKD
Yes great idea, if i carry 65 gold ammo in my Maus and i got my ammo rack shot i will lose 250.000 credits.

Caboose_Nor #3 Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44672 battles

View Postkfa, on 20 June 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Yes great idea, if i carry 65 gold ammo in my Maus and i got my ammo rack shot i will lose 250.000 credits.
lol, this