Petition - Refund of XP and Credits spent on Artillery Lines

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Refund or Run (50 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WG refund xp and credits spent on the Artillery lines

1. Yes (29 votes [58.00%])

Percentage of vote: 58.00%

2. No (21 votes [42.00%])

Percentage of vote: 42.00%

Vote Hide poll

Pegster #1 Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26754 battles
You finding all that XP and Credits you earned and spent to enjoy the game you want to play now leave you frustrated and angry, someone else to blame other than the team of tanks protecting you. You now find yourself a useless bit of junk on the battlefield and your break from the norm of Heavy's Med's lights and Td's has been ruined by the 8.6 update. Has left you pondering whether to sell up your well earned artillery pieces.

TheDOD #2 Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9637 battles
  • [HOV] HOV
Let me guess, another toppic about that arty is usless. Jees. We HT players suffered quite a lot from arty, becuase of the speed (even in tanks like IS-8). Arty firing slower, but the shells hitting the center more often. Should i also write a toppic about people who jumped on the bandwagon of thinking that Sovjet tanks was OP, untill you started to realise that the bloody things have no gun dipression?

jagdcommander #3 Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40140 battles
No, the game's changed. I wish arty had not been changed, but the game has been adapted to make it better all round (in the opinion of WG), so we adapt.

Get on with it!

urbancannibal #4 Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12972 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Arty have been rendered next to useless, unless all you want is to be able to demolish buildings.  I'm wondering why I bothered buying a premium account, and whether I should have spent it on War Thunder instead. At least Gaijin listen to their players and modify the game to make it better, not to specifically alienate a large proportion of their players because of a bunch of crybabies.

Frenk_the_Vile #5 Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15030 battles
War Thunder is copypaste of games that already exist...

TheDOD #6 Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9637 battles
  • [HOV] HOV

View Posturbancannibal, on 21 June 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Arty have been rendered next to useless, unless all you want is to be able to demolish buildings.  I'm wondering why I bothered buying a premium account, and whether I should have spent it on War Thunder instead. At least Gaijin listen to their players and modify the game to make it better, not to specifically alienate a large proportion of their players because of a bunch of crybabies.

And my IS-8 is usless as well in maps with a lot of hills, mountains or just bumpy roads, since my gun can't point into the ground (You just have to feel the pain when you see an E-75, but can't hit it's LFP, since you can't aim god damn down).

I removes the "over defencive" play style, to much much more mobile and agressive. Doy you know how i played when there was 3+ arty a side? I found a good large rock and that was it. No one moved, only few LT and meds that eather had a proper acceleration and speed, or just lack of brain. It was a bloody campfest, where bad players got 2k+ dmg without any problems, while now only skilled players actually can do that good. So that is a positive things, so people with a lot of skills will still kick your ass, while low skilled players, start to play other classes and getting better (yes i am an optimist)

View PostFrenk_the_Vile, on 21 June 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

War Thunder is copypaste of games that already exist...

And World of tanks copy pasted Battlefield tank crossed over with Men of War tank combat.
War thunder borrows a lot of things from different games. That why this bloody industry exist. Because it's possible for devs to be inspired or having the ability to borrow from other games, without getting sued.

If WT was a Ctrl-paste game it would be worse looking, less fair (even though Sovjet planes is right now like Sovjet tanks used to be in WOT), and the game would not even look THAT good. C'mon, it makes WOT to look like somthing from 90' (even though WOT still looks good TBH)

Edited by TheDOD, 21 June 2013 - 05:14 PM.

F1UK #7 Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3932 battles
No I don't think they should refund anyone at al, it is what it is and all this HOOHAR about arty been nerfed to bits and slow rate to re load, it's no more damaging than all the other tank's that have been nerfed, ... I see people complaining that this tank is so OP, this tank has been nerfed, this tank this , and this tank that, cricky is there no end to all of this, I can understand if you spent a lot of hard earned cash and your tank suddenly gets the chop who wouldn't have a moan,They make the rules in the game either you play or leave it alone....

I will tell you something that will make you laugh, I only play with 3 tanks in this game, I only have three ..1 is  lowe, 2 is the batchat 155 tier x, and 3rd is the tortoise now that's all I have and all I play, yes the reload is now 72 seconds for a full reload, I am not bothered I still play it but ill never sell the batchat, I don't wan't to go past the tortoise as I have played the British tier 10 and didn't like it so I am happy to play with 3tanks,

Now the only way that you would get your money back or given something else in return of a tank deleted is if they took away one of your top  or middle tiers but they are not going to do that, it would take ages to work out how much money you spent on getting a PRIME TANK, it will never happen...

Oh and I voted NO in the poll

Dark_Fuzzy #8 Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15043 battles
  • [C-SEC] C-SEC

is war thunder good and does it have tanks or ground troops.cause i need a new game.

Mogvec #9 Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16022 battles
  • [O-D-R] O-D-R
My olad 8.5 SU-8 stat
http://www.vbaddict....ll_2_0_0_22.png
new SU-14-1 8.6 arty with better gun, same retrained crew (110%)
http://www.vbaddict....ll_2_0_0_63.png

no comment  :angry:

verticalflyer #10 Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Clan Diplomat
  • 31916 battles
Hear Hear!!

1ionatus #11 Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18549 battles

No I play arty a lot or I used to. It is frustrating learning how to play ALL of your spgs all over which is the ONLY thing to complain about. Its different thats what happens at updates. I for one will play mine still until I find the ones I like and get rid of the rest.. I voted yes as it is a fundamental change to playstyle for arty but after voting have realised we had to do the same with the IS4 etc. and US line.... so IMO keep what you like and sell the rest simple... its only a game after all.

1ionatus #12 Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18549 battles

View PostMogvec, on 27 June 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

My olad 8.5 SU-8 stat
http://www.vbaddict....ll_2_0_0_22.png
new SU-14-1 8.6 arty with better gun, same retrained crew (110%)
http://www.vbaddict....ll_2_0_0_63.png

no comment  :angry:

Yes I have found this... The bugbear seems to be this tank suited my playstyle etc.. now it doesnt. No-one likes to get sideswiped. Perhaps a comprimise would be refund me full credits for tank and credits on the ones I no longer feel are playable. That assumes they know which spgs you bought before update and after. OFC that does mean any update could result in compensation claims and I can't see it, its a game and its theirs to own i.e. you only rent the game from them and any time spent improving the account won't change that... Sorry for the mellowing here but as I think more WG hasn't doen anything wrong really. They do offer any current player to access test server so you'd see the changes before the realtime update ingame.

ALEX_RAVEN #13 Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24730 battles
  • [MY-BU] MY-BU
I loved playing with arty not I hate it. Thank you WOT Team for killing everybody's pleasure of playing with arty!!!  :angry:

TheDOD #14 Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9637 battles
  • [HOV] HOV

View PostALEX_RAVEN, on 28 June 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

I loved playing with arty not I hate it. Thank you WOT Team for killing everybody's pleasure of playing with arty!!!  :angry:

Thank you WG to make it enjoybale to play Heavy tanks again. Thank you WG to make it possible for players who enjoy playning Huge German Tanks Or sovjet KV line, since they don't get murdered in one or 2 seconds

Thank you WG, that moving 40kmh+ and zigzaggin and not get killed because it was pure f*cking luck that arty hit you.

Thank you that TD that are slow dos't have to suffer, because a 20% win scout just lit you up and you was murdered by arty that have no more but 100 eff.

Get over it, Arty no longer a Point and Click adventure

Crux_T34 #15 Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:16 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8602 battles
  • [NYA] NYA
MY PRIEST! Wargaming, why, just why?

Rest in peace my sweet child.

PS: To avoid the M-37 (which I now have to grind) I ground my way through the Lee. That's dedication. Then I got trolled by WG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users