So there I was, in my arty thing...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

havoc113 #1 Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2375 battles
So there I was, in my arty thing, having 5 kills (yay!) on the Cliff, battle all going well, just aiming for the next target. First battle for the day and I was almost feeling the taste of the x2 experience.

All of a sudden aim goes off, I come out of the strategic view to see (to my bewilderment) how the other arty guy in a Bison who had just rammed me, kills me in 1 shot.

"You retard", I tell him, to which he replies - "you have 5 kills i have 0", and rushes off in attack at Bison's amazing speed, where he gets killed less than a minute later.

The next few minutes I watch our team lose the battle, and final words of the same guy "LOSE HAHAHAHAHA".

I've been playing games online since there are games online, seen all kinds of people, but this one definitely fits the "all-time idiots" list.

You guys have any funny stories? Please share.

Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 22326 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
http://gamemes.pl/im...tanks-siema-pl/

Sometimes the force is strong..

GiraffeInATopHat #3 Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4600 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I have had people with 6 kills push me out the way to get a 7th when i had not even got 1. They miss the shot as well and in the chaos the enemy artillery hits us both at the same time.
Idiots will be idiots.

Hydro69 #4 Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22843 battles
  • [1STD] 1STD
I used to play many online games (Quake, CoD, Battlefield - on ClanBase for years), and I haven't seen that many Siemas on both teams in the same game room. You find the usual noobs, which have no clue where to go, or don't know that thay can give ammo... but here...

Big_Rick #5 Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20856 battles
Think my best was a Lowe on my team (annoyingly) with a 33% WR, about 20 ER and only ~10 battles (i looked post match)

An enemy Aufkl. Panther was capping our bas, so the Lowe decides to reverse toward the scout, who was oneshottable, cue the light taking the Lowe down to 200hp, and having the time to post a 'wtf?' in the chat. Lowe finally got the light, but was like extracting teeth. me and my platoon mates were quite literally screaming at him

might see if i can get the fraps of that one uploaded to youtube at some point

Edited by Big_Rick, 23 June 2013 - 11:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users