voice mod

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Pekingeend666 #1 Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12325 battles
hi there.

does anybody knows if there is a ingame_voice template for  sound and voice mods for the new update 8.6 for FMOD?

i mean the sounds in wot since the last update is terrible so i thought i make a new one trough FMOD
i had a template from the previous updates but somehow when i putt it in the res_mods/audio folder i dont hear any crew sounds at all.

so does anybody knows if there is any ingame_voice temp who is compatible with the new 8.6?

greetings

pekingeend666

SocateKun #2 Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34262 battles
  • [ROSF] ROSF
Hi there,

The template for 8.6 update got changed.
This means your pre 8.6 ingame audio mod will not work correctlly due to the adding of some new sounds that were NOT ANNOUNCED officialy ,is like a silet update that you don't need.
I spent 3 days re-coding over 250 sounds to find out that they don't worke because of some lines added in the template.
Still the existing templates are missing some events like radio destroyed , surveying device destryed etc.
I'll wait for the 8.6 to come on the NA server and see if NoblePlatoon made a new template so I can add them to.
Till this happens I will search the russian forum for the template.

Pekingeend666 #3 Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12325 battles
oke thnx i will look to if you find something please reply and if i find one ill send u a message

Also tagged with voice mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users