*Schwere Panzerabteilung 505* for players from all Europe

english german tanks recruiting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Panzergefahr #1 Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18123 battles
Hello and welcome to the clan-topic of PA505!
Until now we have been a pure swedish clan but have recently decided to recruite players from all European countries. Our only requirements for membership is that you are at least 18 years old, you shall have at least one heavy in tier 6 and one in tier 8 (we prefer german tanks but is no demand). You shall ofcourse also be able to chat in understandable english. We don´t participate in Clan Wars because as a company we don´t play Absolute-battles at all. We play some in Medium and some in Champion because we simply think that they are funnier levels and with less influence of gold-ammo. To play company with tier X-tanks is also very expensive and especially if we lose more than three battles in a row  :hiding: The main core of our members are experienced clan players and we have during months togheter improved our strategy and tactics  :playing:
The clan has a private forum and a Teamspeak-server. You are free to visit our web page here>http://vagledaren.se/sPzAbt.505.html
If you want to join us please send me a PM here or to my email adress with a short description of yourself: kristofer@vagledaren.se
Panzergefahr (commander)
Posted Image

Edited by Panzergefahr, 30 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

dragonfleet #2 Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1695 battles
join the pa505 we all train do be better in the game we have ts we are sober during the game and fokus any Question just pm and i will answer them best regards

dragonfleet #3 Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1695 battles
join our clan for fun and game we have ts if you have any question just pm me.

dragonfleet #4 Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1695 battles
join this clan becuse fun and game we have ts if you have any Question you can pm me have a good day :D

Panzergefahr #5 Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18123 battles
We now have improved our strategy with a new formation set up which contains of two heavy units and a lighter reserve unit which will attach to the heavy unit that will first get in contact with the main enemy force. In this way there is no necessarity with scouts and can therefore use another 1-2 heavies or fast mediums instead. The other heavy unit will continue to the enemy base to destroy the enemy artillery and cap or alternatively keep on until they will come at the back of the enemy and force them to fight a "two front war" :trollface:

dragonfleet #6 Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1695 battles
Hello and welcome to the clan-topic of PA505!
Until now we have been a pure swedish clan but have recently decided to recruite players from all European countries. Our only requirements for membership is that you are at least 18 years old, you shall have at least one heavy in tier 6 and one in tier 8 (we prefer german tanks but is no demand). You shall ofcourse also be able to chat in english.

We don´t participate in Clan Wars because as a company we don´t play Absolute-battles at all. We play some in Medium and some in Champion because we simply think that they are funnier levels and with less influence of gold-ammo. To play company with tier X-tanks is also very expensive and especially if we lose more than three battles in a row  :hiding: The main core of our members are experienced clan players and we have during months togheter improved our strategy and tactics  :playing:

The clan has a private forum and a Teamspeak-server. You are free to visit our web page here>http://vagledaren.se/sPzAbt.505.html
If you want to join us please send me a PM here or to my email adress with a short description of yourself: kristofer@vagledaren.se and crasus91@hotmail.com

Panzergefahr #7 Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18123 battles
We will soon start up again before the autumn so don´t miss the chance for a good resumption togheter  :smile:

Panzergefahr #8 Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18123 battles
The first company battle for the Autumn will start at Thursday 26/9 at 8:30 pm. Contact me if you want to join us..

Panzergefahr #9 Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18123 battles
We do now cooperate with the clan SG-D (Swedish Ghost Division) which means that we are enought of members for good company battles. And dont worry, with foregniers in our ranks we will ofcourse speak english  :smile: