Shot blockers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

BlackDragon1032 #1 Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4275 battles
I'm so frustrated by these idiots !
They always jump in front of my gun and then I shoot/kill them  :sad: or worse they continue to ram my tank during fights !
And now I have a blue nick because of these idiots

DixieBlitz #2 Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3723 battles
I sympathise with you on this matter.

often i will be hitting away on an enemy tank and a friendly will just go and park in front of me/enemy. If the timing is unlucky there's nothing you can do but accidently hit the friendly  :confused:   If not you have to then hold off your shot and relocate to be able to hit again. Also know what its like to have a friendly bumping into you (even if lightly) it ruins your aim.

There has been a few battles where i have by mistake blocked a friendly (to close behind and they tried to reverse) I never do this on purpose and its often when im in a weak tank desperately trying to get a hit on the enemy to get some exp. One time it happened and i got a torrent of abuse and also reported by alot of people on the team. I said i was sorry which is all you can do.

Spatial awareness is important in this game.. thats the moral of the story.

Edited by DixieBlitz, 03 July 2013 - 06:19 PM.

Ravenlunatic #3 Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9812 battles
  • [CRY] CRY
Once in a game in my Patton I ran to the aid of an IS-7 how was being hammered by 2x tier 10 heavies and a tier 9 TD. Between us we killed the 2 heavies but unfortunately I blocked him  as I attempted to shoot the TD and he was killed.
Even though I said sorry straight away he gave me loads of abuse in chat. Some people just can't forgive.

As for jumping into your shot I find this incredibly frustrating but it does happen. If I'm in Arty I always T up a target before I shoot it but you can guarantee some idiot will rush in and face hug that enemy tank just after I've clicked fire. I used to feel guilty but not anymore!
:arta:

Unch_04 #4 Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 59082 battles
  • [FE2O3] FE2O3
it's so usual in the game/ tanks dont have rear mirrors, and people are often overconcentrated on one thing.

I dont think anyone does that on purpuse/
and since only one who can do anything about it is the one shooting = use that blocked aim time to sharpen your crosshair, so when the blocker takes a shot and retreats, you can fire right away...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users