I CANT SEE THE TARGETS IN FRONT OF ME

TARGETS INVISIBLE IN FRONT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Nimicitorul #1 Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43074 battles
WHY I CANT SEE THE TARGETS IN FRONT OF ME WHO ARE SHOOTING IN ME ??? ITS REALLY ANNOYING IN THE PREVIEW PATCH I SAW THEM  NOW I DONT WHY??? EXPLAIN TO ME!!! IM REALLY PISSED OFF I DROVE A JAGDPZE100 AND I DONT SEE THE TARGETS IN FRONT OF ME WHO KILLED ME
FIRST REASON IS IM STUPID???
SECOND REASON MY SIGHT RANGE CANT KEEP UP WITH ENEMIES WHY I DONT KNOW.
AND SECOND QUESTION WHY I HAVE SIGHT RANGE ON THE TANK AND I DONT SEE THE TARGETS ???

alex91 #2 Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15967 battles
Set you draw distance to maximum, maybe its that

OberstKnorre #3 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18433 battles
Try to use glasses...

... or learn about the camo system.

Nimicitorul #4 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43074 battles

View Postalex91, on 04 July 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

Set you draw distance to maximum, maybe its that
the targets was in front of my tank in the spotting range how I cant see them??? they were shooting me like a piñata its fair for me???
about the camo system they said that the camo mechanism will be lowered even on bushes and when the tank fires the cammo will disappear or at least u should see him

Edited by Nimicitorul, 04 July 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Yamette #5 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 19193 battles
That's called a "spoting system". This system is so amazing because tank in the middle of Malinovka map... 200m from you can just dissapear from your view.

There you have some sample how spoting system is working:

Edited by Yamette, 04 July 2013 - 06:26 AM.

Arakus #6 Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11366 battles

View PostNimicitorul, on 04 July 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

WHY I CANT SEE THE TARGETS IN FRONT OF ME WHO ARE SHOOTING IN ME ??? ITS REALLY ANNOYING IN THE PREVIEW PATCH I SAW THEM  NOW I DONT WHY??? EXPLAIN TO ME!!! IM REALLY PISSED OFF I DROVE A JAGDPZE100 AND I DONT SEE THE TARGETS IN FRONT OF ME WHO KILLED ME
AND SECOND QUESTION WHY I HAVE SIGHT RANGE ON THE TANK AND I DONT SEE THE TARGETS ???

It's very simple, maybe a scout spotted you in a safe distance for him so he can't be spotted from you.
And a team mate of him shooted you from a more distant position where more bushes/trees was between him and you so he don't pop up after shooting.

Also maybe your attacker may have used the 2 bushes rule, bushes will loose theit camo value if they are about 15 meters away from firing tanks, bushes which are more then this 15 meters away don't loose the camo value even when the tank fires.

So when he stand at 1 bush and another is some more meters away and he spot you, he simply can drive a few meters back so the bushes gives camo even when he fire, and boom!

Its a simple rule which is in work as long as this game exist, so everybody could learn it in this time, but there will complains about spotting every week from players who didn't learn a bit.

sarcasm on
But why search and learn a bit about the game when it is much easier to complain about something that you don't understand?
It's even much easier to rage in the forum!
So as you write in your rage post i would vote for your first wrote reason  :sceptic:
sarcasm off

Maybe read a bit in this guide:

http://forum.worldof...-invisitanking/

Or here in the WoT wiki:

http://wiki.worldoft...nics#Visibility

There are much more to find on the internet, you only have to search a bit....

Edited by Arakus, 04 July 2013 - 06:48 AM.

ViperTheDreadful #7 Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33204 battles
Go to settings, and then to graphics, and then select the maximum level for draw distance. Maybe this is the problem.

besterich27 #8 Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11048 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
Off topic on the off topic thread. *logic*

Manie_de #9 Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 31301 battles

View PostNimicitorul, on 04 July 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

If you have to write your post in capital letters, then I guess there is something wrong with your eyesight - visit an optician and then try again  :hiding:

Martin

iMorkeleb #10 Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13371 battles
I know about all this "fixes" and game mecanics, but fact still are tanks disapear on a open field with no "cammo" around.

in a game yesterday a Maus just disapeared when driving over a little hill with no bushes,trees or dead tanks between me and him.
But i saw birds in the top corner of the screen, i suppose the covered him.

After 8.6 patch the spoting system and cammo mecanics is somewhat strange.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users