Clan Wars Campaign Stage II Results

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The results of Stage II of the first Clan Wars Campaign are in! Check out the winners’ list!

Full news text

Fedajkin1989 #2 Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20892 battles
WOW! Stage 3 is not even over yet and you are already posting stage 2 results, truly in this day and age information travels at unbelievable speeds.

FullofLead #3 Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17810 battles
Boredofit.com

Was excited when it started but its not really any different to normal CW anymore.

Good idea but just not different enough.

zsotti91 #4 Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29812 battles
This CW system is a big shit.... no chance for the smaller clans.... only the big clans will be much bigger and richer... WG can't see this?? there is 8-10 clan who have all of the cw map every time! WG!!! it's time to make the whole Earth as a cw map, because most of the clans have no chance to get provinces because of the top clans! every time they win every competition, i can't believe that Wargaming can't see this.... only they can get gold, they can play every time with premium account... IT'S A BIG JOKE! WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES WARGAMING!!! AND FINALLY DO SOMETHING USEFULL NOT ONLY FOR THE BIG CLANS!

Bumblebee2176 #5 Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20006 battles
  • [_W_] _W_
Have to kinda agree with zsotti nothing has changed first day was good whole map open after that was same as normal clan wars landing zones and the odd revolt. Maybe its time to just make every zone able to be attacked everyday that way the large clans who have like 4 different sub clans and an alliance where they can just sit on the map and not really do much might get pushed off now and again and the camper clans who land in center of map and never move again get the chance to be removed the result were already predicted before the game even started. Come on wargaming try thinking of the other 200,000 players who like to play the game and not as normal the top 1000.

WarxOfx23th #6 Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10063 battles

View Postzsotti91, on 05 July 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

This CW system is a big shit.... no chance for the smaller clans.... only the big clans will be much bigger and richer... WG can't see this?? there is 8-10 clan who have all of the cw map every time! WG!!! it's time to make the whole Earth as a cw map, because most of the clans have no chance to get provinces because of the top clans! every time they win every competition, i can't believe that Wargaming can't see this.... only they can get gold, they can play every time with premium account... IT'S A BIG JOKE! WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES WARGAMING!!! AND FINALLY DO SOMETHING USEFULL NOT ONLY FOR THE BIG CLANS!

More provinces for the good clans, and when they will put EU RU and NA clans together (they are thinking about doing it) then all the good clans will own the map.

Darth_Woras #7 Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Major

• Player
  • 62 battles
  • [HOI] HOI
1st LT - keep on rocking!

FullofLead #8 Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17810 battles
Can't blame the good clans for being good and playing the game as it is. Not like they are cheating or anything so good luck to them. I am just bored and the campaign hasnt bought anything new, interesting or worth any additional effort.

ironz #9 Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20802 battles
  • [1STLT] 1STLT
Why do big clans own the map? Because they are good at this game....easy as that. So stop whining and go learn the game so you too can be a part of those good clans. Newbs will always cry, doesnt matter what wg does. Keep on cryin. Need a napkin?

MkH #10 Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37483 battles
  • [NOOSE] NOOSE

View Postzsotti91, on 05 July 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Yes. Why are better clans rewarded over worse ones? That's so unfair.

You should have seen MUROP two years ago. We had nowhere near enough tier 10 tanks for CW and the little gold we got was spent on premium ammunition: not premium accounts. Is it really that unfair to get rewarded for progress? Start making better tactics and have your clanmembers grind five tier 10 tanks each, and you can be competitive on the CW map too. Until that: tough luck.

_OneManShow_ #11 Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32431 battles
Congrats to 1STLT and Murop, they were not in the no-honor alliance and they were not expected to perform as well but they did.

Kwerty #12 Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 20177 battles
  • [AAP] AAP
I understand big great clans should be awarded because they are good at the game, but....
there should be something like league for clans that depend on their skill level, and then when clans are getting better and better advance them to play with clans on next skill level. Better clans would fight for better rewards, and average for smaller rewards. Different leagues could also have different CW map. To sum up I think CW now terrible (for majority of clans), it all comes to your clan is best or get out. There is literately now no way to play comparative CW with clans on same skill, smaller clans are just getting destroyed, previously Africa was somewhat ,,less advanced" CW continent, but now that changed. You can call it crying, but it is really that much to implement clan end game content to satisfy all? It won't hurt big clans, and give something for smaller less experienced clans.

boukk #13 Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13783 battles

View PostFullofLead, on 05 July 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

Can't blame the good clans for being good and playing the game as it is. Not like they are cheating or anything so good luck to them. I am just bored and the campaign hasnt bought anything new, interesting or worth any additional effort.
No they can't be blamed, but the system must be, content that can only be basically used by 0,001% of players is bad.

What they need is  1) Add lot more  region AND divide the existing region in 4, they do not need to be so big.
   2) make it more difficult to hold several region at the same tiem, clan with more than 2 region get a malus ( to be determined, could be 1 tank less than enemy team, then 1 less for every region possessed), and the more region you own the harder it gets, progressively.

boukk #14 Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13783 battles

View PostMkH, on 06 July 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Yes. Why are better clans rewarded over worse ones? That's so unfair.

You should have seen MUROP two years ago. We had nowhere near enough tier 10 tanks for CW and the little gold we got was spent on premium ammunition: not premium accounts. Is it really that unfair to get rewarded for progress? Start making better tactics and have your clanmembers grind five tier 10 tanks each, and you can be competitive on the CW map too. Until that: tough luck.
You re totally missing the point.
It's not that it is unfair to reward better player/clan, it is fair, it s that the map is too small for every clan to even be able to participate and have a chance of wining, map is too small and clan can hold several region too easily, it should simply get harder the more regions you own, that way better clan still own more region, but smaller clan will also get a shot, unlike now where this content is basically catered to the top 0,001%, from a business and game balance point of view , it s just bad.

SABAOTH #15 Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36279 battles
  • [-133-] -133-
It is fair that best are getting their reward.

To give a little chance to the rest of clans as well, it would be balancing if a Knocked out tank used in clan wars cannot be used by the player (only in clan wars of course) for the rest of the day.

That would add pepper to the competition, and a massive assault even on a very good clan could get different outcome (not said because if they are really good and they get very small losses they still can repell many opponents and keep the province).

At the same time it would make a bit risky the scope of getting many provinces the same day, if you lose too many top tier tanks that day you would have to resort to tier 9, then 8-7, making it harder to conquer the world by one day and at the same time defending your provinces.

For the rest best clans and better played games shall be rewarded.

Just my two cents

Fluffy_Mad_Squirrel #16 Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 41365 battles
  • [BAD-V] BAD-V
Well done to WoT for trying a few new things with CW's which gave the smaller clans a chance to compete at the lower levels.

:bush:
Do not shoot me for saying this but I would like to see at least twice the territories and half the gold which may give the smaller clans a better chance of obtaining some land. This would not cost any more gold to WoT and would encourage the smaller clans and less experienced to play Clan wars.

Could make map bigger, The whole of Africa, more Asia etc or just make it harder to hold a lot of territory.

Also how about Limiting the points for different territories.
Highest earning Land 1st with greatest prestige.
1st 150 points for the battle   (Highest Earning Land)
2nd145 points for battle (etc)
3rd 135 points for the battle ie ( 5 x Tier 10's, 5 x Tier 9's, 5 x tier 8's etc) or any combo
4th 125 points for battle (No tier 10's  etc)
5th 115 points for the battle ie (10 x Tier 8, 5 x 7's etc) NO Tier 9's

Why?
This I think would make it easier for the smaller and the newer clans to get up and running in Clan Wars. Even we were able to take land earlier on in the campaign but were unable to defend it due to a technical fault with the CW game not letting us into battle. It was good for the clan and gave a lot of our members a taste of CW's for the 1st time and encouraged them to grind on.
Also we would see a lot more different tanks being used in Clan wars and a lot more new strategies being employed. Not the same few tier ten tanks we all keep seeing (Yawn)  and will give you an excuse to keep some of those tier 7,8 and 9 tanks in the garage.

This is just an idea to throw out there and any other suggestions should be taken in to consideration try to develop the interest in Clan wars which is out of reach for so many clans to be competitive at this moment in time.

I also found myself and some of my members of the BAD-1 clan loosing interest in Clan Wars as we reached the higher tiers due to us being less competitive because not all of our members have got tier ten tanks yet. Earlier in the campaign we were able to field two full teams for 3 landings but now we are back to doing Tier 10 we are only able to do one landing competitively.

My last point is that some clans have a 2nd /3rd/4th  clan which uses the same Icon and I found it tricky to see how many battles one particular clan was actually taking part in and not just swapping territory with its fellow clan. A colour difference in the territory or Icon would make it easier to see what was actually going on a less confusing.
:confused:

Oh and Please do not give me negative feedback for putting forward some idea's, I'm just trying to make us all think how we can make this game even better.

Kind regards to all fellow tanker's who love playing this game as much as I do.
:honoring:

Edited by Fluffy_Mad_Squirrel, 09 July 2013 - 04:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users