On/off in-game feature for tanks affected by events.

event tanks feature on/off

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

rageagainstm #1 Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14184 battles
Hello. I don't know if this is the appropriate section for this but I couldn't find a "suggestions" section.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to add an in-game marker to tank icons in the tech tree which would show when and if there is any event affecting (a) specific vehicle/s. (extra-credits, discount, etc)

Why? Because there is no specific section on the site which tells that. And searching is annoying at times when all you want to do is play the game.

The reason for this is because it's hard to advance in tiers without a premium account and/or tank. I, for example can't afford to pay for a premium account because I don't know if I can spend enough time to play to be worth it. And honestly I can't spend money on something I don't know if I can benefit from. So I assume the only way to make a decent amount of credits to help me get the new "piece" is by playing with tanks that earn more credits.

There are a few simple (to me) ways to do this:
-add a small circle with a lit/unlit function to tank icons which should notify players that the specific vehicle is affected by any event
-change the text colour of the vehicle when/if affected by any event
-change the colour of the square (the contour of the icons) when/if the vehicle is affected by any event

A on/off feature.

This way everyone sees and benefits from events. (I suppose that is their general purpose; anyone willing can participate) The more curious ones will be checking the website to see what kind of event is affecting a specific vehicle.

L0r3nz0 #2 Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5114 battles
  • [1MAD] 1MAD
The 'suggestions' section is in news from the devs.

rageagainstm #3 Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14184 battles
So, should I post this topic there and ask to close/delete this one?

BillyDozer #4 Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4413 battles

View Postrageagainstm, on 12 July 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

So, should I post this topic there and ask to close/delete this one?

Ask a moderator to move the thread. This sounds like a great idea I never know whats going on event wise.

Also tagged with event, tanks, feature, on/off

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users